Libor Kozák

samjp26

just proves, money can buy you anything, even when youre the ugliest c*** around lol

He isn't the most attractive guy, but I don't think he is as ugly as you say

LiborKozak.jpg

I would

probs after 2 or 3 pints

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much. Kozak isn't a true poacher like Bent was but he's definitely closer in style to a poacher than a complete forward like Benteke.

But he's big so he must be a target man... :rolleyes:

I don't think we will see Kozak play for Aston Villa again. Something I'm not that bothered about as don't really rate him but hopefully he can reignite his career somewhere else.

Why would he not play for Villa again? Not only does he really love the club (he is incredibly humbled to be playing here), Villa also payed to get him fit for over a year. I don't think a club would pay a player his wages and his medical bills then just toss him aside. Especially a club like Villa who can't afford to throw away money. We are also very light on strikers right now. Sherwood could have felt comfortable getting rid of Weimann because he knew he'd had a fit Kozak for next season. 

Sherwood'll definitely give him a crack of the whip, I imagine. He's got a great attitude and in his short time playing for us, got amongst the goals. I definitely want to see him celebrating like a loon again after banging his first one back in. 

I don't think we will see Kozak play for Aston Villa again. Something I'm not that bothered about as don't really rate him but hopefully he can reignite his career somewhere else.

Why would he not play for Villa again? Not only does he really love the club (he is incredibly humbled to be playing here), Villa also payed to get him fit for over a year. I don't think a club would pay a player his wages and his medical bills then just toss him aside. Especially a club like Villa who can't afford to throw away money. We are also very light on strikers right now. Sherwood could have felt comfortable getting rid of Weimann because he knew he'd had a fit Kozak for next season.

I don't think we'll toss him aside. I just don't think he will be the same player again. Sure he may be given a chance but i don't think it will work.

Btw I think the club is obliged to pay his wages and his medical fee regardless of our plans to play him.

Pretty much. Kozak isn't a true poacher like Bent was but he's definitely closer in style to a poacher than a complete forward like Benteke.

But he's big so he must be a target man... :rolleyes:

Lambert himself described him as such upon signing him.

If there is one positive with this long injury is that he was deemed fully fit at the end of June which is right before preseason training. Kozak will have months of training and practice matches to get himself back into the swing of things. A lot of players struggle when they are injured for long periods then have to jump into competitive matches. Libor can get eased in. 

We have rebuilt him. He will be better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster."

He can't get any slower!

Give the guy a crack of whip before you start writing him off, has had very little game time in a villa shirt so too early for any of us too judge him

Edited by pete101
  • Like 1

Â