Libor Kozák

samjp26

well what a nob head Kozak is for putting anything in the first place. I no longer wish to give him a chance, sell him!

To be fair to him, he's been through the same thing, just back in training and has to see it again first hand. Wasn't right of him to go shout on twitter.

Think Siegrist just out of contract as well so hope club takes care of him while he injured

We're living under a Tory government now.. He'll probably be chased around a field by Eames on a big 'oss and shot or eaten by beagles.

;)

• Like 1

We all make mistakes.

I wonder who clattered Siegrist.

Maybe I'm reading too much into the tweet and Libor meant "[a] broke[n] leg" but it could be that he meant to say that he broke it. Although I'm sure if that were the case he would have said something along the lines of an apology in the tweet.

well what a nob head Kozak is for putting anything in the first place. I no longer wish to give him a chance, sell him!

To be fair to him, he's been through the same thing, just back in training and has to see it again first hand. Wasn't right of him to go shout on twitter.

Completely agree - he shouldn't of jumped on Twitter and said anything but he was probably just in disbelief. Coming back from the same injury himself, being laid off for so long, it must be horrible seeing it happen to somebody else knowing exactly what is in store for them. It also must be crazy seeing somebody get their leg broken in training, let alone it being the second time such an incident has happened in less than two years.

• Like 1

Â