Libor Kozák

samjp26

I don't think we've seen enough of Libor to make a judgement on this but I think he is a lot more versatile than just a simple target man. Yeah, he's a different player to Benteke but I can definitely see a role for him in the squad (especially if we end up playing Europa league).

I can't see him being a Sherwood player. He's big on mobility and movement and Kozak is the complete opposite, doubt he'd be able to sell him even if he wanted to though so we'll have him next season eitherway imo.

You're only saying that because he's tall. He's very mobile and takes up very good positions. Don't let his size fool you

I can't see him being a Sherwood player. He's big on mobility and movement and Kozak is the complete opposite, doubt he'd be able to sell him even if he wanted to though so we'll have him next season eitherway imo.

You're only saying that because he's tall. He's very mobile and takes up very good positions. Don't let his size fool you

It's not the only reason i'm saying it. He is tall you are correct. He is also slow and (admittedly it's only been 14 games) he doesn't appear to be an overly clever footballer to me. I felt a little bit like i was watching him in slow motion but obviously he does deserve a chance to prove me wrong.

shit man.

Depends on the break though right? His first one was really unsual and didnt heal properly etc.. is it the same leg?

Devastated for him. Unbelievably cruel luck.

Â