Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Extension finally finished, bar bits an pieces. We have extended the white floor tiles from the original kitchen into the extension, looks proper.  Mrs "the tiles are too cold, I want laminate", shes right they are not warm but she disregards we still have a huge 2nd radiator to plumb in, insisting it will make no differentce. **** me you gotta love emm, we have just completed it after 14 weeks, I'm not about to rip the floor out!!!!

Edited by foreveryoung

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Extension finally finished, bar bits an pieces. We have extended the white floor tiles from the original kitchen into the extension, looks proper.  Mrs "the tiles are too cold, I want laminate", shes right they are not warm but she disregards we still have a huge 2nd radiator to plumb in, insisting it will make no differentce. **** me you gotta love emm, we have just completed it after 14 weeks, I'm not about to rip the floor out!!!!

Surely she should have gone under the tiles?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

The Royal Variety Show, hate everything about it, complete load of shit

Whaaaatttt? Does that still exist? 

I assumed it had finished decades ago. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

She must be a looker because from what you say about her, she sounds thick as **** lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

OK, who is in the habit of hugging in public?

We're not huggers in our house and whenever I witness it, I always think of the Sopranos.

I like hugs. Don’t mind hugging in public. 

Does that make me a bit of an exhibitionist? 

15 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I like hugs. Don’t mind hugging in public. 

Does that make me a bit of an exhibitionist? 

Nah not at all.

Hugs for the family and firm handshake for mates. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Nah not at all.

Hugs for the family and firm handshake for mates. 

Aw, damn it, I’ve always dreamt of becoming an exhibitionist 😔

I prefer hugging good mates over a handshake, actually. Well, to be precise, I do the handshake-into-hug routine, manly patting of back very much included. 

• Like 3

Blokes tend to do "sticky out bum" hugs so our groins aren't in danger of touching and a couple of back slaps, the second slap indicates to also release from said hug.

Edited by mottaloo

12 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I think she will be before Christmas is over, if she don't stop being so insistent that she wont be happy until the floor is replaced. 

Buy her some slippers for Xmas, two birds one stone.

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Whaaaatttt? Does that still exist? 

I assumed it had finished decades ago. 

My neighbour is on stage this year. I didn't know it was still a thing until this morning. 

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I don't minds public displays of affection, but I draw the line at anal.

What? It's the greatest form of respect you can show to a woman*

* I'm just quoting Ali G

Â