Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

12 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Nah not at all.

Hugs for the family and firm handshake for mates. 

pretty much this 

This hugging stuff is just another reason why Brexit was a good idea , we will soon eradicate this foreign hugging and kissing each other on the cheek shit 

Handshakes and a stiff upper lip is how we will see the Empire restored to its former greatness 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, El Zen said:

I prefer hugging good mates over a handshake, actually. Well, to be precise, I do the handshake-into-hug routine, manly patting of back very much included. 

Same here, if it's an old mate I haven't seen for a while, or I won't be seeing for another while. 

For the regulars down the pub, they're lucky to get a brief smile and a 'hi'/'bye'. 

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Same here, if it's an old mate I haven't seen for a while, or I won't be seeing for another while. 

For the regulars down the pub, they're lucky to get a brief smile and a 'hi'/'bye'. 

Also, the greater the hugging, the greater the danger that looking them in the eye might pose.

No hug - safe to look them in the eye. 

Big hug - avoid eye contact on the way in or out. May lead to uncomfortableness and talk about feelings. 

You have been warned. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Also, the greater the hugging, the greater the danger that looking them in the eye might pose.

No hug - safe to look them in the eye. 

Big hug - avoid eye contact on the way in or out. May lead to uncomfortableness and talk about feelings. 

You have been warned. 

Thanks Tyrone 

Cancer just seems so so much more prevalent in young people than it used to.

From people I know personally, to people by extension or celebrities it's just **** everywhere.

It's grim, but I genuinely feel at the moment like I'm just waiting for mine or someone very close to me's turn :(

42 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Cancer just seems so so much more prevalent in young people than it used to.

From people I know personally, to people by extension or celebrities it's just **** everywhere.

It's grim, but I genuinely feel at the moment like I'm just waiting for mine or someone very close to me's turn :(

I think the official stat is that 1 in 2 of us will get it during our lifetime. Something to look forward to if it hasn’t landed already 😞 

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think the official stat is that 1 in 2 of us will get it during our lifetime. Something to look forward to if it hasn’t landed already 😞 

Bad news: if you're a man, you will probably get prostate cancer 

Good news: it's most likely that something else will kill you before you realise you have it 

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Good news: it's most likely that something else will kill you before you realise you have it 

When I was 18 I found a lump on one of my nuts, quite scary but once the lump was removed it was confirmed as a small harmless cyst.

I’m hoping that qualifies as my 1 in 2 as a false alarm, who can I check with? 

Edited by Genie

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Eating lots of tomatoes and blowing your load 5 time a week are the bets prevention methods.  Apparently.

A close friend had a small dark mole removed from his neck recently. He mainly had it done as it was alway on show below his Adams apple. Turned out to be a melanoma, gotta have a area removed around it now and skin graft, but **** me, he never even thought it could be the big C. 😲

When cancer strikes young children it's a absolute F****er b***ch. Saw kids in bham Children's when my lad was ill, we was in hemotology where their are some very poorly children with this horrible horrible disease. Filling up now thinking about it 😪

• Sad 1

Â