Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Why do women continue to ask you questions about something that you immediately tell them you know nothing about?

”what kind of cake is your mom getting jack?”

”no idea she just said she’d sort it”

”ok is she making it or buying it?”

”no idea”

”from like a cake shop or just a supermarket?”

”I really don’t know”

”is she spending a lot?”

”I honestly have no idea”

”will it have a picture on it?”

”seriously I have no **** clue! Why don’t you ask her?”

I have issues with my hearing and should wear hearing aids but more often than not I dont wear them, anyway this is the conversation in our house

We are meeting Steve and Sue in Stoke on tuesday at that pub we usually go to

Sorry love can you repeat that all

Tuesday

I ask her to repeat everything, she will choose a random word from the conversation

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KentVillan said:

This has probably been said many times before in this thread

But public displays of affection on social media. You **** live together. Just say it to them. Nobody else needs to know 

Totally agree. And as an extension to that, the happy heavenly birthday posts drive me nuts.

"You were my favourite labrador and would have been 12 today",

He can't read Facebook love. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KentVillan said:

But public displays of affection on social media. You **** live together. Just say it to them. Nobody else needs to know 

Drives me mad this. Doesn't even have to be PDAs

When he was alive, one year my dad posted "happy birthday" on my mom's facebook wall. He was probably sat next to her

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Also how many times I’ve been Kenneth Williamsed on here recently, it’s very hard and a bit too much to take

Would you rather be Frankie'd 😉

OK then...

TELEMMGLPICT000002224181_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwa9eJxMQP7zn0NlTKTh6Otc.jpeg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KentVillan said:

To extend this, people who wish things like "Happy Birthday to my gorgeous, amazing, funny, caring 5 year old <name>!  They make us so proud every day and I am blessed to be their <parent>" on social media.

Just enjoy the day with your kid.  No-one else cares.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bobzy said:

To extend this, people who wish things like "Happy Birthday to my gorgeous, amazing, funny, caring 5 year old <name>!  They make us so proud every day and I am blessed to be their <parent>" on social media.

Just enjoy the day with your kid.  No-one else cares.

And by further extension, parents who refer to their child as the little dude, the little man, little princess etc.

To quote Mooney: such cringe.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I have issues with my hearing and should wear hearing aids but more often than not I dont wear them, anyway this is the conversation in our house

We are meeting Steve and Sue in Stoke on tuesday at that pub we usually go to

Sorry love can you repeat that all

Tuesday

I ask her to repeat everything, she will choose a random word from the conversation

I have the opposite problem, I'll say something, she'll say "huh?", and then half way through repeating myself she'll realise she did hear me after all.

Now she says "what?" and I just stare at her for a couple of beats and her brain will catch up. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Wrapping Christmas presents. 

My wife seems to have every kind of wrapping paper ever made and dishes me out the shiny shyte that is hard to wrap with and it takes about 30mins to wrap a frigging box with. 

Tell her to wrap her own bloody presents 

• Haha 1

Â