Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Ah, the lesser known verse from Chris Rea’s festive classic.

It would take Rea twice as long to get home now. The Turkey would be cold! 

• Haha 1

People who walk behind you in when you enter a shop and immediately want to get past you. As if saying "F'in excuse me" is going to make me move quicker as he tried to shuffle by holding on to his Ann Summers bag and Liz Truss book....

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

People who walk behind you in when you enter a shop and immediately want to get past you. As if saying "F'in excuse me" is going to make me move quicker as he tried to shuffle by holding on to his Ann Summers bag and Liz Truss book....

They might be in a hurry to get some booze so they can calmly face meeting their partner's family for the first time at Christmas.   Give them a break!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Not as annoying as when you're politely waiting for people to exit the shop and some **** breezes past you into the gap before you've moved. You think I'm standing here for my health? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

4 lane motorway (M6) trucks trying to over take each other taking up 3 lanes. One at 55.98mph, one at 55.99mph and one at 56.00mph. Ban it immediately!

Yes this is the worst. They always pick a hill to do it on as well, so they slowly settle into 45mph, 45mph and 45mph

• Like 1

I used to work in a record shop and Christmas was always really busy (obvs), with queues out of the door. Then there are the people, who when they get to the front and give you their stuff to ring up, only start looking for their wallet when you ask them for payment.

They probably do the same when they get on the bus too. Or start looking for their ticket only when they get to the barrier. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I used to work in a record shop and Christmas was always really busy (obvs), with queues out of the door. Then there are the people, who when they get to the front and give you their stuff to ring up, only start looking for their wallet when you ask them for payment.

They probably do the same when they get on the bus too. Or start looking for their ticket only when they get to the barrier. 

I find people generally are just dumb. 

• Like 2

If I'm at the supermarket I'll generally take care where I leave my trolley, make sure it's as out of the way as possible. If its with me keep it tucked in pretty tight. 

The number of people who just abandon their trolley in the middle of the aisle. Or are looking at a shelf and have it angled away from them blocking everything staggers me. 

Yesterday I was in Sainsburys and a couple who both had full large trollies (why anyway?) were standing side by side in the aisle having a long discussion about if they were going to buy something. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

They’re the ones who get to the front of the queue in Mcdonald’s and then start reading the menu and having a think about what they want. Then start a conversation with the rest of their family about what they want too. 

• Like 2

Â