Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

15 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

That I keep finding myself singing along to Miley f*****g Cyrus and her perfume advert.

Delicious...

Somebody shoot me.

Come on, come on, come on Scott smh.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy.

Is is meant to evoke 'Midsommar'? 

Doesn't particularly bother me, but Mrs M seriously hates it. 

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Is is meant to evoke 'Midsommar'? 

Doesn't particularly bother me, but Mrs M seriously hates it. 

I hate it because you can sense the awkwardness in the models who have been asked to say it and giggle at the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I hate it because you can sense the awkwardness in the models who have been asked to say it and giggle at the end.

Be better if they were saying "anal". 

• Haha 4

I don't watch much TV so don't see adverts... only usually on YouTube.

There is one though - think its for Celebrations. Load of words removed going "whoop whoop". I despise everyone in the advert. They deserve to be scalped. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Very surprised nobody has done a proper hit piece on Salt Bae outing him as a sex criminal or similar, just looks and acts like such a wrong un, how’s he still going

Yes, because it's always a good idea yo judge someone based on what they look like.

1 hour ago, limpid said:

Yes, because it's always a good idea yo judge someone based on what they look like.

Based my life on that principle, get some right some apparently wrong, but deep down I know they are hiding something 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Evri.  **** pathetic.  Online custom withdrawn from any retailer that uses them.

I quite like them tbh. The same bloke always does the deliveries around here and it’s all good. I pick my Amazon returns via them too. 

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Based my life on that principle, get some right some apparently wrong, but deep down I know they are hiding something 

A firm handshake and a look in the eyes will tell you everything you need to know about anyone. 

Amirite? 

Edited by sidcow

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

I quite like them tbh. The same bloke always does the deliveries around here and it’s all good. I pick my Amazon returns via them too. 

Same for me. Of them all Evri are the best for me. Same bloke every time. Can’t fault them. 

• Like 1

Â