Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

4 lane motorway (M6) trucks trying to over take each other taking up 3 lanes. One at 55.98mph, one at 55.99mph and one at 56.00mph. Ban it immediately!

That reminds me when we went to Norwich one year mid 90s I think we stayed up last game of the season. Travelling down the A14 for 45 miles with two lorries neck and neck with each other down the two lanes 🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

They’re the ones who get to the front of the queue in Mcdonald’s and then start reading the menu and having a think about what they want. Then start a conversation with the rest of their family about what they want too. 

Mentioned before, but the worst are the people who do there weekly shop at fuel stations when you just want to pay for your fuel, then when it's all totalled up look in their bag/wallet for there card. An a new one, fail to get there card to work contactless, so we have to wait another 5 miniutes for them to enter there card and code!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

That reminds me when we went to Norwich one year mid 90s I think we stayed up last game of the season. Travelling down the A14 for 45 miles with two lorries neck and neck with each other down the two lanes 🤦‍♂️

Happens all the time on the M42 heading to Tamworth, 2 lanes there, trucks just take the piss.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Happens all the time on the M42 heading to Tamworth, 2 lanes there, trucks just take the piss.

Yeah, north and south of J10 it’s 2 lanes and a bloody nightmare for those truck antics.

• Like 1

Didn't know what to buy my 7 year old for Christmas but had a brain wave yesterday, an remembered he wants a goldfish. So popped out first thing this morning to buy one, thought simple yeah? Pets at Home, got a kids tank with all the bits and pieces inside. Went to buy a fish but apparently I can't have the fish for another 2 days due to having to set the tank up and getting the water right with some additive. When did this change? I know you can't win them anymore at the Gipsy fairs, but when could you not buy them on the day? Tried all sorts of blags, they even told me I cannot actually have a gold fish with the tank I have bought, as it's to small? It's about a 40cm x 20cm tank, what do goldfish need these days a frickin aquarium????

35 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

They're the dumbest of the lot in my experience. 

It's a nice line, but being serious for a moment, that's the opposite of my experience.

One of the funniest things I've seen is a young lad (former Halford's car radio fitter) doing some drilling, lying on his back under a bench, and the supervisor, Banksy (not that one), had to say "Goober, shut your mouth, you'll get sawdust in it".

31 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Obviously not gonna say if its male or female, get with the times aye. A non binary fish. 😂

Well if he wants a 'Nemo', that's a clownfish. 

They're hermaphroditic. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

If I'm at the supermarket I'll generally take care where I leave my trolley, make sure it's as out of the way as possible. If its with me keep it tucked in pretty tight. 

The number of people who just abandon their trolley in the middle of the aisle. Or are looking at a shelf and have it angled away from them blocking everything staggers me. 

Yesterday I was in Sainsburys and a couple who both had full large trollies (why anyway?) were standing side by side in the aisle having a long discussion about if they were going to buy something. 

I move them around the store to annoy them! 

• Like 1

I’m sure this has been talked about before, but football cliches. 

Speaking to a Liverpool fan earlier and the reason klopp has been successful is because he “gets Liverpool and gets the fans”

What does that even mean? 

Â