Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

I believe Celtic still sing YNWA too, but yes, I believe it was sung by fans belonging to all kinds of clubs originally.

It's a shame Plop couldn't let it go like the rest of us. I hate watching games at Anfield on TV. If the supporters aren't singing that stupid sped-up version of YNWA then they just sing Liiiiii-VUH-poooool, Liiiii-vuh-pool, over and over. It drives me nuts. One of many reasons I hate that fecking club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeUx5sdp3qM

(Chorus only 1 min 37 sec)

This should be his new song. Altered to.

Spaceman. I always wanted you to scoreee... at *insert ground* mannnnn

Spaceman. I always wanted you to scoreee.. at *insert ground* mannnnn

Maybe it would be better for Wiemann.... This is why i dont write songs :P

Edited by KSV

There's a metal band from where im from called "Cult of Luna", doubt any of thier songs will make it to the stands att Villa Park thou...

But if Luna is a big hit it might be a good name for a fan club

I believe Celtic still sing YNWA too, but yes, I believe it was sung by fans belonging to all kinds of clubs originally.

It's a shame Plop couldn't let it go like the rest of us. I hate watching games at Anfield on TV. If the supporters aren't singing that stupid sped-up version of YNWA then they just sing Liiiiii-VUH-poooool, Liiiii-vuh-pool, over and over. It drives me nuts. One of many reasons I hate that fecking club.

Dortmund sing it, too.

Walk on (clap clap,) Walk on (clap clap,) with hope (clap clap,) in you're heart (clap clap,) and you'll never walk  ( clap,clap) alone  (clap clap,)  you'll never walk alone  Villa (clap clap,clap) Villa (clap clap,clap)

Villa (clap clap,clap) Villa (clap clap,clap)

Oh yes I remember singing this.

19:15 flight to birmingham ... begin a new adventure pretty much illusion!!!!!

Love how excited he is about Villa and Pre season!.

"pretty much illusion"?

???

Anyone?

I'm not too hot on Spanish, but apparently "con mucha ilusion" (what he wrote in Spanish) means something like "with a lot of dreams" or "with a lot of enthusiasm".

He sounds very keen. I hope he (and we) don't end up too "disillusioned".

Â