Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

I just get the sense that Antonio Luna is a really nice guy who is just thrilled to be coming here.

So refreshing, I hope he turns out to be decent as if he is I think he will end up being a fans favourite.

True, Carlos Cuellar was a bit similar in that respect, lovely bloke, liked by many, lets just hope Luna is a much better footballer.

This is probably the player I am most scared and excited at the same time in seeing in our team.

In experience wise he really is a complete novice, but then again surely he has to be an improvement on Bennett

He's inexperienced but he's hardly a novice.

had more top flight games than Bennett had before joining us

For of Britons Luna just a surname, but if Russian language, his last name sounds like the Moon. In Russia there was even a joke. Aston Villa is so harsh that it was buying the Moon (Luna).  :D

• Like 1

For of Britons Luna just a surname, but if Russian language, his last name sounds like the Moon. In Russia there was even a joke. Aston Villa is so harsh that it was buying the Moon (Luna). :D

No moon jokes were made here. It was a sea of...

• Like 2

For of Britons Luna just a surname, but if Russian language, his last name sounds like the Moon. In Russia there was even a joke. Aston Villa is so harsh that it was buying the Moon (Luna). :D

We also bought Ireland but look where that got us, and we still haven't seen the end to 'the troubles'...
  • Like 1

For of Britons Luna just a surname, but if Russian language, his last name sounds like the Moon. In Russia there was even a joke. Aston Villa is so harsh that it was buying the Moon (Luna).  :D

No, it means moon here, too. 

And where the hell would here be, ancient Rome? ;) Latin doesn't get used much as a first language 'round my way.

And where the hell would here be, ancient Rome? ;) Latin doesn't get used much as a first language 'round my way.

You never heard the term "luna eclipse" before?

I didn't get why people were so excited about the Luna/moon puns at the beginning. I mean, I got that 'luna' meant 'moon' in Latin. But then I realised that the words 'luna' and 'lunar' sound the same in most English accents.

IT'S LUNAR. THERE'S AN 'R'! 'R's make a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound!

Humbly yours,
An Irishman

• Like 1

You never heard the term "luna eclipse" before?

Yeah

new+luna+eclipse.jpg

• Like 2

Â