Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

"says hopefully if he plays well he will get a call from the national side but all he's focused on is us succeeding". If he gets anywhere near their squad he will have proved to have been a bargain samjp26! Welcome Antonio and reach for the stars during your stay at B6.

"says hopefully if he plays well he will get a call from the national side but all he's focused on is us succeeding". If he gets anywhere near their squad he will have proved to have been a bargain samjp26! Welcome Antonio and reach for the stars during your stay at B6.

He just tweeted saying come on you Villans, I really hope these new signings play as well as their PR has been.

Edited by samjp26

i have just been on a holiday in magaluf, and on my way back i got talking in the airport to one of the guys working in the shops. He was a Sevilla fan who also supported Mallorca because he lived on the island, and had a soft spot for Villa because he came to watch a cup game between 2 spanish teams in the 90's. I said to him about Luna and he said he thought he was a good enough player, but not great, and thought he could improve because he was only young still. He also said that he thinks the price is very cheap though.

EDIT: just looked it up, the game he watched was the final ever Cup Winners Cup final, held at Villa Park between Lazio and Mallorca in 1999. i am sure this is the one he meant, his english was patchy and i was not in the best of states myself

Edited by skarroki

Hungry young players, low transfer fees, not 40k for some tart coasting it,

or some has been. Scouting players farther than West Midlands travelcard.

Whats not to like !  

So I did a bit of reading up on him and apparently he's been sold because a younger player Alberto Moreno started playing really well and played him out of the team hence him being loaned out. I don't know whether that means we'll be getting someone who can't cut it or whether it just means the guy who replaced him is just better, like really high quality and Luna has potential but needs more time which he didn't have.

Luna Impressive Beard and general Spanishness,

Lets hope he's on. a par defensively with Kubicki, and Wright

... still think Bennett will be a good midfielder UTV,.

I think the OS has the same word filter used here on VT...

Picture gallery: New signing Luna checks in at Bodymoor Heath
Images of new signing Antonio Luna.
20th Jun 2013

0,,10265~12021888,00.jpg

Antonio Luna checked in at Bodymoor Heath on Thursday to become Villa's fifth signing of the summer.

Check out a picture gallery of Luna's first day.

Luna arrived at Villa's training ground to agree terms, complete a medical and sign a **** deal.

Welcome Antonio! If anything at least this should provide competition to Bennett who started to play some good stuff towards the end of the season.

How about

Don't Worry Beard Happy

Horrible, you should be ashamed! :angry::)

(edit: still better than listening to sinatra)

Edited by legov
  • Like 1

So I did a bit of reading up on him and apparently he's been sold because a younger player Alberto Moreno started playing really well and played him out of the team hence him being loaned out. I don't know whether that means we'll be getting someone who can't cut it or whether it just means the guy who replaced him is just better, like really high quality and Luna has potential but needs more time which he didn't have.

Morena has just made 4 appearances (out of 5 games, according to WhoScored) for the Spain U21's in the U21 Championships, which they won overall. 

To get into that Spanish side you have to be a talented footballer, so it must be a case of Moreno being a very gifted footballer and two years younger than Luna Sevilla decided to opt for him instead. Especially when they can probably get another 3 or 4 years out of Navarro at LB too if they needed somebody to rotate with Moreno and somebody for him to learn from. 

This one:

Especially for you, legov ;)

no__9gag__by_hujikari-d51hu4l.jpg

(Just kidding, I don't mind Sinatra. That much)

How about

Don't Worry Beard Happy

Horrible, you should be ashamed! :angry::)

(edit: still better than listening to sinatra)

In his defence, when Australians say "beard" it often comes out sounding more like "beed".

I thought so :)

still...

Â