Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

Gareth, I'm waiting for you to do a Gordon Freeman/Luna picture. ;)

Hmm, I was about to do that, but I think it'd be more appropriate to keep you waiting.  It's what Gabe would want.

I just hope he's immediately good enough to replace Bennett. It's totally irrational, but I can't even bear to look at Bennett's stupid face

0,,10265~11341564,00.jpg

Poor Bennett...

Edited by Webbs

I had hopes that Bennett would improve over the course of last season. He showed glimpses of attacking ability with his dribbling and crossing. But his defensive positioning, tackling and decision making was so poor that I also hope Luna pushes him permanently onto the bench.

Maybe he'll come good, with a bit of healthy competition and another year to work on his game. But if not, I wont be too sad to see his name as part of the 'squad' and nothing else.

Gareth, I'm waiting for you to do a Gordon Freeman/Luna picture. ;)

Hmm, I was about to do that, but I think it'd be more appropriate to keep you waiting.  It's what Gabe would want.

Ha, nice one. :lol:

think this could be competition to make Bennett improve and maybe thrive. last season he was guaranteed a game when fit no matter what Baker, Stevens or Lichaj had done

I just get the sense that Antonio Luna is a really nice guy who is just thrilled to be coming here.

So refreshing, I hope he turns out to be decent as if he is I think he will end up being a fans favourite.

Well he's got the beard...

Good Guy Luna? 

I just get the sense that Antonio Luna is a really nice guy who is just thrilled to be coming here.

So refreshing, I hope he turns out to be decent as if he is I think he will end up being a fans favourite.

Well he's got the beard...

Good Guy Luna..?

1yd2ps.jpg

• Like 1

This is probably the player I am most scared and excited at the same time in seeing in our team.

In experience wise he really is a complete novice, but then again surely he has to be an improvement on Bennett

Edited by mikeyp102

This is probably the player I am most scared and excited at the same time in seeing in our team.

In experience wise he really is a complete novice, but then again surely he has to be an improvement on Bennett

He's inexperienced but he's hardly a novice.

Mantis why would you say he isn't a novice?

He's got fair few appearances in senior football. Not a lot (hence inexperienced) but to me novice implies someone who has never had any kind of run of first team football. I'd call someone like Carruthers a novice.

Â