Christian Benteke

Kwan

Don't want him to go to United or Liverpool.

That's basically it really.

Oh, and the small matter of 35m.

Or Chelsea.

Exactly. I can handle him moving on but I'd hate to see him turn into a word removed.

Of the big Sky clubs, Arsenal would offend me the least as his destination.

Me too

And I'd like to think that if they signed him he could be the difference and push them on to actually doing something

The problem would be the number of people convinced that they'd need to change their set up to accommodate him, I do t think that's true, he's obviously great in the air but he can play football, can certainly hold the ball up and find runners better than giroud

What I'm going to find galling if he moves to one of the bigger clubs in the league is that pundits will suddenly start hyping him up (justifiably as well because he's **** quality) way more than they do now and make out that he's only just got this good.

Of the big Sky clubs, Arsenal would offend me the least as his destination.

Me too

And I'd like to think that if they signed him he could be the difference and push them on to actually doing something

The problem would be the number of people convinced that they'd need to change their set up to accommodate him, I do t think that's true, he's obviously great in the air but he can play football, can certainly hold the ball up and find runners better than giroud

He can go there after destroying them for us first.

Players like Christian, strikers in particular, come around once every decade. It'd be a genuine shame to see him go. Obviously I understand why though.

The sad thing is at his age if he stayed on, we could properly build around him now and challenge/win as much as he will with Liverpool.

I would like to agree with you but I don't. we always manage to mess things up for example, signings don't work out or make bad decisions in terms of appointments.

Man City - unlikely they bought Boney as a back-up striker. (10%)

Liverpool - Balotelli is a fail so they may well be in for him but a non-champions league club splash that kind of money? (20%)

Arsenal - possibility but may not be perceived to be good enough on the floor for them (a wrong perception i might add). (30% chance)

Man Utd - another possible depends if Van Gaal likes him or not, would love Ashley's crosses that's for sure and their strikers aren't great/injury prone.(30% chance)

Chelsea - very possible he's better than any of their back-up strikers and would fit the Mourinho mould. (60%)

PSG - another very possible with Ibrahimovic leaving , they need a replacement striker. And France is next to Belgium (50%)

Atletico - they need a striker too, Mandzukic is just not that great. As per Liverpool cost maybe an issue. (10%)

Real Madrid - if Chicharito is good enough for them then Benteke most certainly is. If Chicharito goes they could come in for Benteke as back up. I don't see it mind (5%) 

**Percentages based on where he would go if he were to leave.

Edited by supernova26

I think he would be brilliant at Arsenal. I think he's good enough with the ball at his feet for them too.  Don't see Wenger paying the money for him though when he has Giroud. 

Man United would be his likely move I think .

Liverpool - Balotelli is a fail so they may well be in for him but a non-champions league club splash that kind of money? (20%)

Arsenal - possibility but may not be perceived to be good enough on the floor for them (a wrong perception i might add). (30% chance)

Man Utd - another possible depends if Van Gaal likes him or not, would love Ashley's crosses that's for sure and their strikers aren't great/injury prone.(30% chance)

Chelsea - very possible he's better than any of their back-up strikers and would fit the Mourinho mould. (60%)

PSG - another very possible with Ibrahimovic leaving , they need a replacement striker. And France is next to Belgium (50%)

Atletico - they need a striker too, Mandzukic is just not that great. As per Liverpool cost maybe an issue. (10%)

Real Madrid - if Chicharito is good enough for them then Benteke most certainly is. If Chicharito goes they could come in for Benteke as back up. I don't see it mind (5%)

That adds up to 215%

• Like 4

Real Madrid - if Chicharito is good enough for them then Benteke most certainly is. If Chicharito goes they could come in for Benteke as back up. I don't see it mind (5%)

That adds up to 215%

Seriously? Each possibility is rated out of 100%

So you're telling us the total is 415/800, which is just over 50%? I think the chances of him going are about 65%, so someone's workings out are wrong.

That adds up to 215%

Seriously? Each possibility is rated out of 100%

Seriously, that's not how percentages work - you can't have a 50% chance of going to PSG and a 60% chance of going to Chelsea.

You could argue the case that there's a  50% chance of PSG making an offer and a 60% chance of Chelsea.making an offer.

Â