Christian Benteke

Kwan

just searched benteke on twitter and found a bunch of liverpool fans complaining that they want to buy benteke. 

I'm guessing they've already forgotten the semi final then  :rolleyes:

Hopefully teams like Liverpool take heed of their fans opinions on Benteke though, just stay clear from him, go get someone better from Europe  :ph34r:

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

The Liverpool fans on Twitter are fantastic. Genuinely upset about the thought of signing him. Absolutely deluded morons of the highest order. Thickest fans in England.

If there's one thing I can take comfort in, if Tekkers leaves, is that he'll be going on to better things than Red Scouse, morons.

Was posted in another thread a few days ago that £20m is the new £10m which I agreed with, bidding has to start £30m+ at a minimum for me. Although he's obviously welcome to stay...

Liverpool don't deserve you Christian. Go literally anywhere else.

It would hurt to see him leave at all, but if he goes to a genuinely massive club who are expecting to go deep into the Champions League etc then at least you could wish him the best and enjoy his football. I'd consider buying a shirt of the club he moved to if he moved out of the PL.

But **** Liverpool?

FMD.

I hate Liverpool so much.

• Like 1

Â