Christian Benteke

Kwan

Can't Atletico Madrid sign him or something, they play champions league football most seasons now.

Don't really want him going to another premier league club.

this.dont want him to leave doubt we'll get a forward like him but if he did go id want it to be abroad.

Simeone's negative tactics wouldn't suit Benteke would it. He is good enough to replace Benzema in the Real team though!

They suited Falcao and Costa and Villa. I think he'd manage.

Collins was excellent today, easily West Ham's best outfield today although Kouyate is a good player aswell. I never rated Collins as highly as some did when he was here but coming back he always seems to have good games and you know if you just hit crosses into the box he'll clear them away.

Anyway there's one thing I'd just love to see before Benteke eventually leaves.....drawing SHA in one of the cups. I think I'd just spend a week laughing thinking of 90 minutes of him against Paul Robinson and all their idiots at the back, it would eclipse Carew and the 5-1 in 2008.

collins had a good game and they doubled up on him as much as possible, nothing wrong with that, he certainly wasnt poor just struggled to get involved as much as we all would like, if thats happening we need the rest of the team to read it and pick up the space that today for example kouyate was freeing up by dropping back to cover him

We all know he has a soft spot for Arsenal. Wouldn't surprise me to see them try and offer £20m + Welbeck.

Would more likely be £20m + Walcott

or neither because both will instantly say no and never move here

with Collins is he is very predictable. Crosses into the box and blocking shots he is one of the better Villa defenders I have seen for either. if you run at him though or go down the sides he is very vulnerable and we should have played that way

• Like 1

Sky 'Sources' saying Roma and Man Utd are looking at him, with the former requesting talks with his agent next week. I've heard Roma have no money, buy I'd definitely prefer him to go somewhere abroad when we inevitably lose him.

• Like 1

Â