Christian Benteke

Kwan

Benteke without any service is about as much use as Emile Heskey.

2Benteke2_medium.gif

Yep - exactly the same...

I like how the advertising board says "You'll Never Walk Alone" and yet Benteke seems to be alone all the way to their goal.  :D

Lichaj in the foreground and Holman running past I think? It feels like those players were from a different decade.

• Like 1

2Benteke2_medium.gif

I like how the advertising board says "You'll Never Walk Alone" and yet Benteke seems to be alone all the way to their goal. :D

Lichaj in the foreground and Holman running past I think? It feels like those players were from a different decade.

We've come a long a way since then, how we won at anfield with those players in the team i'll never know

Liverplop and their stupid fans with their ridiculous sense of entitlement. Rodgers really wants him by the looks of it (no surprise as every time he comes up against him he destroys his defence). Would be sick in my mouth if he actually agreed to go there.

He is ours and should only be joining a top side. Im just in hope that TS can somehow pull off what Lambert did after that 1st season. That feeling when HH first broke the news here. The emotions went full circle

2Benteke2_medium.gif

I like how the advertising board says "You'll Never Walk Alone" and yet Benteke seems to be alone all the way to their goal. :D

We've come a long a way since then, how we won at anfield with those players in the team i'll never know

And somehow we're probably going to finish with less points than that group managed.

2Benteke2_medium.gif

And somehow we're probably going to finish with less points than that group managed.

I meant that we've improved in terms of the standard of player but not the points tally

2Benteke2_medium.gif

I meant that we've improved in terms of the standard of player but not the points tally

Yeah I agree. Much better squad now.

I will be sickened if he ends up at Liverpool

What a waste that would be

Probably the kind of move that'd be best for his career to be honest. A jump from Villa to a top top team might just be a step too far, but from Villa to someone like Liverpool is probably about right. 2 years there and he'll be off again - they'd just be another stepping stone. Also, someone like him would make a big difference to Liverpool, and could well get them back into the CL

Â