Christian Benteke

Kwan

I never thought I'd love a player more than Mellberg or Milner. Christian is up there, so excited to see him play today.

Mellberg, yes. He clearly loved the Villa. The other two, great players, but no more than mercenaries. I love Villa players more for their loyalty than their skill - Charlie Aitken, Brian Little, Ian Taylor, etc.
  • Like 3

I never thought I'd love a player more than Mellberg or Milner. Christian is up there, so excited to see him play today.

Mellberg, yes. He clearly loved the Villa. The other two, great players, but no more than mercenaries. I love Villa players more for their loyalty than their skill - Charlie Aitken, Brian Little, Ian Taylor, etc.

You beat me to it, mj.

Aitken and Little were before my time unfortunately!

All these reports of 25 mill can frack off

This guy IS the definition of a complete forward

He's still young and its scary to think how good he can become in the future

I would take no less than 40 million for him the bloke cannot be contained

• Like 1

Somebody GIF two things for us please:

1. His celebration, jumping onto Delph who looked to be having trouble holding him up.

2. Keeping the ball even whilst on his arse with three Liverpool players trying to retrieve it from him.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

£25m.........double it at least.

Let's not get silly. 25-30m would be fair as it stands.

£28mil is a baseline considering Lukaku and Bony's fees. Given his current form and his record over three seasons, I would say mid 30's mil would not be unreasonable. But hopefully he can stay another year!

£25m.........double it at least.

Let's not get silly. 25-30m would be fair as it stands.

Not really. Lukaku and Bony went for that. There's no way they're on his level, even in better sides they look worse players.

Beast!

Hope he stays in the summer. Would be better for his career to have a full season at VP under Sherwood than moving to a bigger club and being rotated every week. 

Â