Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think the whole 'Champions League' thing got taken out of context too and people have just run with it.

If he goes, thanks for trying, thanks for not kicking up a fuss when you weren't in the team, thanks for sticking around last season when so many others gladly jumped ship, thanks for trying.

1. It was blown out of proportion and taken out of context, but at the same time it was highly inappropriate the time the comments were made.

2.He didn't always try, there have been many games when he hasn't broken sweat.

He kicked up a fuss last season when asked to move position during a game, he also tried to fight a team mate and threw a hissy fit when he wasn't allowed to take a free kick. 

So sorry can't agree wth your points there

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

How is he INFLUENTIAL though? In any way? After he joined, Burnley won 3 Games. The first win, Westwood wasn't in the squad. The second win,  Westwood sat on the bench for the whole 90 minutes. He started and played the whole 90 in 1 win in half a season at Burnley.

In the other 8 games Westwood was involved in albeit coming off the bench or starting and being subbed or playing 90, Burnley earned 3 points. 3 points from a possible 24 in which Westwood was involved in! Influential. Not on your nelly.

Did they stay up? Yes. He was influential in them staying up. I don't know how else to write it. Hell that was even written about him on the Burnley site. Who probably watched him a few times. As did I.

Anyway we're off topic. He was better than Bacuna who hopefully is off. That me and you agree on.

I'd still like him here over Bacuna.