Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

He'll be rid of the shackles of negativity plaguing our beloved club. I bet he'll do alright at Reading. Seems like we got a good deal too so win-win for everyone. Good luck Leo, I never hated you although I wasn't blown away by you either. Wish you the best except when playing us.

• Like 3

Nice to see the back of Bacuna, and to get money for him.

Let the culling continue!

Bruce, Calderwood, Gabby, Richards and Hutton next please.

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Good riddance.

Bound to score past us, but so glad he's gone.

He will either:

A)score a free kick against us.

B)score for us, or provide a perfect back pass assist for Hogan. 

C) KO the ref.

D) Throttle Gabby after bringing him down for a pen.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Jesus reading fans are happy with this signing? God help them

We said the same thing about a few other players which are either now in teams above us, playing better football, or in leagues above us all together.

I'm never so quick to jump on this celebration ladder when even the players who are supposed to be "good" have also been shite with us.

Aside from the Dutch connection, obviously Jaap Stam sees something in him.

• Like 1

This transfer will be another which shows up what is wrong at the club. He will look a million dollars for Reading but for us he was just a limited squad player whose only asset was his versatility. 

Looking forward to watching him realise his potential at a new club with a decent manager. Good luck to him.

1 minute ago, Michael118 said:

This transfer will be another which shows up what is wrong at the club. He will look a million dollars for Reading but for us he was just a limited squad player whose only asset was his versatility. 

Looking forward to watching him realise his potential at a new club with a decent manager. Good luck to him.

He has no potential.

He is complete **** shite.