Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

No, he didn't.

He said he was looking for a move to Ajax or PSV because they play Champions League football most seasons. It was about 3 years or so ago when Lambert was manager. There's a quote from him in the Evening Mail saying that's what he was looking to do over the next couple of years. 

I remember wanting him on as an RB since he was one of the few that could even look like they could score in Lambert era. He also connected with Benteke somewhat.

But, it's time for him to go now, everybody sees that. 

All the best Leo.

4 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

He said he was looking for a move to Ajax or PSV because they play Champions League football most seasons. It was about 3 years or so ago when Lambert was manager. There's a quote from him in the Evening Mail saying that's what he was looking to do over the next couple of years. 

Again, not true.

He was asked about his future, he said he wanted to move on in maybe a couple of years but was happy at Villa. The reporter asked "would you go back to the Eredivisie?" and he said only to go to Ajax or PSV because they play in the CL each season.

Bacuna saying he is looking to move to a CL club or wanting to move to get CL football is the biggest myth around and yet is frequently used to mock him.

Our fans have decided he has a terrible attitude on the back of it. It's hilarious (and somewhat pathetic). 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Again, not true.

He was asked about his future, he said he wanted to move on in maybe a couple of years but was happy at Villa. The reporter asked "would you go back to the Eredivisie?" and he said only to go to Ajax or PSV because they play in the CL each season.

Bacuna saying he is looking to move to a CL club or wanting to move to get CL football is the biggest myth around and yet is frequently used to mock him.

Our fans have decided he has a terrible attitude on the back of it. It's hilarious (and somewhat pathetic). 

Ok I'm probably guilty of cherry picking the already cherry picked article I've read in the Brum Mail. You've obviously looked into it deeper. My original post was just a throw away light hearted comment based on the general perception of what he said way back three seasons ago. I stand corrected, sorry if I struck a nerve. 

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Ok I'm probably guilty of cherry picking the already cherry picked article I've read in the Brum Mail. You've obviously looked into it deeper. My original post was just a throw away light hearted comment based on the general perception of what he said way back three seasons ago. I stand corrected, sorry if I struck a nerve. 

You didn't. I'm just pointing out that you're wrong.