Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Just now, sidcow said:

Just why did he start on Saturday if he's not part of our plans. 

Don't get me wrong I will be delighted if he goes but I was completely baffled that he started on Saturday when he seemed part of the set up. This makes it frankly bizarre. 

I heard Amavi was originally due to play against Hull but was pulled out late on hence the idiot getting a game

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

presumably Reading have come back with a bigger bid ? Just in time to line up agaisnt is next week ... can almost see the script now 

Woah if that's the case need to ensure some kind of last minute glitch mumble mumble legal matter to be sorted 5 mins after the deadline 

Guaranteed goal and storming performance if he starts against us. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just why did he start on Saturday if he's not part of our plans. 

Don't get me wrong I will be delighted if he goes but I was completely baffled that he started on Saturday when he seemed part of the set up. This makes it frankly bizarre. 

I think he was. 

Reports after game Saturday said the crowd reaction made Bacuna request the move. 

I think we went back to reading and then accepted the big. 

Good riddance 

1 minute ago, tismyk said:

I heard Amavi was originally due to play against Hull but was pulled out late on hence the idiot getting a game

So Amavi was going to play central midfield? And please, this name calling is really unnecessary.

Just now, sidcow said:

Woah if that's the case need to ensure some kind of last minute glitch mumble mumble legal matter to be sorted 5 mins after the deadline 

Guaranteed goal and storming performance if he starts against us. 

Guaranteed not. Bacuna isn't the brightest and most composed of chaps. I can just imagine a fully pumped Bacuna wanting to impress putting every free kick into row Z,  slapping his teammate and putting the nut on his manager.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Apparently it's Real Madrid, they feel the time is right now that Neymar has moved on.

Someone has probably said it's Reading Madrid a and they are basically the same really so he's gone for it. 

19 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

:crylaugh:

You'll have to enlighten me on what's funny? Westwood was instrumental in keeping them up last season, and played well, he has carried it on into pre-season.

I'd rather have sold bacuna and kept westwood. Ones playing well in the prem, the other is soon to become championship fodder.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

You'll have to enlighten me on what's funny? Westwood was instrumental in keeping them up last season, and played well, he has carried it on into pre-season.

I'd rather have sold bacuna and kept westwood. Ones playing well in the prem, the other is soon to become championship fodder.

So influential that when he joined in January they were mid table and we'll clear of danger and they ended up just 6 points above the drop and lower down the table. Hardly influential. 

Listen I agree with you, I'd rather have kept Westwood than Bacuna, but some of the stuff you're saying to defend Westwood is a lie.

Edited by Mjvilla

Just now, Mjvilla said:

So influential that when he joined in January they were mid table and we'll clear of danger and they ended up just 6 points above the drop and lower down the table. Hardly influential. 

Listen I agree with you, I'd rather have kept Westwood than Bacuna, but some of the stuff you're saying to defend Westwood is a lie.

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

Influential in keeping them UP.  That's what I said. Blaming him for them dropping down the league?? well not sure what to say about that.

It's there in black and white. No lies. Written facts from his manager / journos.

But yeah. Better than bacuna.

Thor had very little time playing in his natural position before he got injured so hard to judge how good he could be. Since returning from his injury he's had one real game playing against lower league opposition, on a swimming pool, playing out of position. I'd rather we wait to see how Thor plays when he's had a considerable amount of game time playing in his true position before labelling him as a failure.

On the other hand, Bacuna has had plenty of game time and proven he is rubbish so can't wait to see him leave.

• Like 1

I actually think he will do really well at a new club. The problem with Bacuna is he has ability but he thinks he is a lot better than he actually is. He will constantly try things and get it wrong rather than just keep it simply. 

I honestly believe had he just kept his mouth shut and got on with playing football fans would have been happy with him as a squad player. 

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I think he was. 

Reports after game Saturday said the crowd reaction made Bacuna request the move. 

I think we went back to reading and then accepted the big. 

Good riddance 

This is possible. It was a pretty hostile reaction towards him.