Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

3 minutes ago, poitier said:

I wouldn't sell him for what we are likely to get for him. Sure, he shouldn't be starting games for us, but we aren't blessed with many natural athletes in our squad, and the other utility player, Thor,  just doesn't look up to the pace of English football.

Yeah I'd agree with this. A better utility player than Barney from what I've seen so far so I think it'll further reduce the squad depth. The only thing that makes me think it's wise to sell is the negativity brought to the ground by some fans' reaction to him.

1 minute ago, tom_avfc said:

Yeah I'd agree with this. A better utility player than Barney from what I've seen so far so I think it'll further reduce the squad depth. The only thing that makes me think it's wise to sell is the negativity brought to the ground by some fans' reaction to him.

And also he is 100% cack.

Just now, Jareth said:

And also he is 100% cack.

I'd agree he was dreadful against Hull but for me he was decent when he played last season. He's also been no worse than Lansbury or Hourihane since they've joined for me.

i suppose the next question is who do we boo now? I'll guess at Hogan if he goes a few games without a goal or Johnstone if he makes the slightest mistake. 

• Like 1

Just now, tom_avfc said:

I'd agree he was dreadful against Hull but for me he was decent when he played last season. He's also been no worse than Lansbury or Hourihane since they've joined for me.

i suppose the next question is who do we boo now? I'll guess at Hogan if he goes a few games without a goal or Johnstone if he makes the slightest mistake. 

Thinking you're champions league doesn't help your case. Doing nothing in a football match since scoring that free kick against citeh  also doesn't make fans like you.

• Like 1

Just now, sonic_bouma said:

Absolutely tremendous news. Will love not ever seeing his name on the team sheet again.

Who are the sorry sods that are buying him?

I'm hoping Leeds.

Nah gotta be Sunderland.

3 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

He deserved the criticism he got. To assume that now fans will just boo a player for no real reason is pathetic. Players have received criticism after long periods of terrible games or because they're attitude and actions deserve it. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Not good, but not cack. Just bang average and seeing as he's one of our most hated players it's for the best that he moves on. Good luck to him.

I hope he has no luck at all, has annoyed me every time I have seen him at VP, the day can`t come soon enough when he finally goes

Just why did he start on Saturday if he's not part of our plans. 

Don't get me wrong I will be delighted if he goes but I was completely baffled that he started on Saturday when he seemed part of the set up. This makes it frankly bizarre. 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

presumably Reading have come back with a bigger bid ? Just in time to line up agaisnt is next week ... can almost see the script now 

£1, 500,001