U.S. Politics

maqroll

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This website is gold dust, thank you so much.

My favourite lines from Bigo's warrant:

'On the same date, BARNETT spoke to media outlets in a video recording. In the recording, BARNETT is wearing the same hat and plaid jacket as worn inside of the Speaker’s office except that BARNETT appears to have removed his shirt.'

However, the best so far by far is one James Sinclair, found here: https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/files/zaxdzs2191/f/James Sinclair Facts.pdf

The warrant notes that he was apprehended after curfew and found with a pair of brass knuckles. He tells officers that he arrived at the protest but did not make it inside. The warrant ends, incongruously:

'Defendant had two cranberry vodkas 1 hour prior to his arrest.'

I got lost in there for a good hour, it's comedy gold in places. The bloke that had the Molotov Cocktails in the boot of his car one is priceless

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Good to see this rocket polishers being tracked down one-by-one. I hope they face the very long prison sentences that their behaviour deserves. 

In a cell with some musclebound BLM lads. 

• Like 2

I'm reading a bit on Reddit Conservative channel, and it's just amazing how fecking stupid a lot of that bunch is. 

What's even more amazing is that they seem utterly obsessed by disagreeing ANYTHING that can be associated with the democratic party. It's like all critical thinking has fecked off.  Just astounding.

That country truly have turned into a toilet of ignorant rednecks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

What is the whole Big Tech thing that the throbbers keep harping on about?

Tech is controlled by Libs who are silencing conservative voices by removing their right to free speech.

thats the narrative anyway.

24 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I'm reading a bit on Reddit Conservative channel, and it's just amazing how fecking stupid a lot of that bunch is. 

What's even more amazing is that they seem utterly obsessed by disagreeing ANYTHING that can be associated with the democratic party. It's like all critical thinking has fecked off.  Just astounding.

That country truly have turned into a toilet of ignorant rednecks. 

It's even more amazing that a party that would be centre in any other country is considered left wing radical commies to them. 

Â