U.S. Politics

maqroll

13 hours ago, Pottervillan said:

Does that mean Biden is cleared by Trump's lawyer to talk to the military with immunity agreed for said act 🤪

It blows my minds that they are literally arguing this point. If Trump wins the (immunity) case, the most logical thing for Biden  to do, for the future of the USA and the world is to immediately send in seal team 6.

I had to put immunity in brackets so it wasn't mistaken for the hush money case

Or the slander case

Or the mishandling of secret documents case

Or the fake electors case

Or one of the fraud cases

Im sure I've missed plenty too.

6 hours ago, Straggler said:

It blows my minds that they are literally arguing this point. If Trump wins the (immunity) case, the most logical thing for Biden  to do, for the future of the USA and the world is to immediately send in seal team 6.

Having had to deal with him on a day to day basis, maybe that's precisely what his legal team are actually hoping will happen.

• Haha 1

South Dakota governor and aspirant to the VP spot on Trump's ticket, Kristi Noem, has written in her memoir (i.e., campaign manifesto) that she once shot dead a 14 month-old puppy because it got excited and ruined a pheasant hunt and killed some neighbor's chickens when she failed to keep it leashed when visiting them.   It had "proven itself to be untrainable" and she hated it, so she took it to a gravel pit and shot it, along with a goat that had bumped into her kid.   This was meant to demonstrate that she's not afraid to make tough decisions and do difficult things that need to be done---like killing puppies.

Dog lovers, including a whole lot of Republicans, are not seeing this as a plus.   She has doubled down and defended the action.

Oh, and Trump is know to hate dogs.   Wonder if this anecdote was meant for an audience of one.   Apparently, Trump's campaign team is not particularly impressed.  Sounds like her shots ricocheted for a couple of decades and ended up in her foot.

• Haha 1

Â