Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

41 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

He's pledged on twitter to give 2 weeks wages to give to the staff who are being made redundant,  if the other players will too!

Well, that's a pretty safe caveat, I'd say.

• Like 1

What a genuinely nice guy. He's the first player to come out and offer to give up part of his salary. And showing his fight and passion on social media. Could definitely do a job in the Championship next season. He has done enough for me to say give him another contract. 3 years?

::trollface::

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Actually saw him today a McDonalds drivethrough at Yenton, in a brand new 100k GLE 63 (merc). Think it was his Mrs driving. Doing alright for someone who has done F***** all this season.

Money still can't buy class 

in fairness just proves this club is ran by idiots, at Newcastle Kinnear called him insomnia and he ran and demanded a transfer quite quickly.

Why has nobody at our club even tried call him that

• Like 3

9 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Actually saw him today a McDonalds drivethrough at Yenton, in a brand new 100k GLE 63 (merc). Think it was his Mrs driving. Doing alright for someone who has done F***** all this season.

Does he still have the plate BO55 NZO or something similar? Drove past him on the Hagley Road going into Brum about 18 months ago. 

Had high hopes when we signed him, oh how wrong I was. 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

in fairness just proves this club is ran by idiots, at Newcastle Kinnear called him insomnia and he ran and demanded a transfer quite quickly.

Why has nobody at our club even tried call him that

Knowing Kinnear he probably thought that was actually his real name and wasn't even trying to be funny :D

Â