Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

has played 43 minutes of our league season and amazingly we didnt concede a goal in that time. So why the **** has he never got on the pitch when some other shit players have been getting a lot more game time

while he hasnt been a great signing and far from it he might actually get a pass for me for this season 

He actually looked ok when he played this season. He couldn't have been any worse than the shit players that were picked week in week out by Garde

has played 43 minutes of our league season and amazingly we didnt concede a goal in that time. So why the **** has he never got on the pitch when some other shit players have been getting a lot more game time

while he hasnt been a great signing and far from it he might actually get a pass for me for this season 

The counter argument would be that if 3 Managers have failed to pick him in spite of our shit squad, his attitude and application must stink to high heaven. 

No pass from me. 

Because he's absolutely **** shit.

• Like 2

Stunning sample size.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, sne said:

Has 100% pass completion stat this season.

Player of the season? 

and no goals conceded when on the pitch. not just player of the season he deserves a new contract

Charles N'Zog having a row with Shaun Teale on twitter.

N'Zog asked him who he has impressed and don't even know his name

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-astonishing-spat-between-11261914

Charles N'Zogbia has become embroiled in a bizarre social media spat with Shaun Teale.

The current Aston Villa winger and the former defender have been trading insults over their Twitter accounts.

N'Zogbia has played less than 90 minutes for Villa during their relegation season despite being fit and available for selection.

Teale, a League Cup winner with the club in 1994, has been less than impressed by the Frenchman's attitude - and told him so.

MORE: Just what's Zoggy banging on about?

The former fans favourite was known for his work ethic and supporters have tended to side with him in his cyber spat with N'Zogbia.

Teale told N'Zogbia he "should be out polishing your skills for the weekend ...oh I forget you don't get selected cause no one rates you."

To which the former Wigan and Newcastle wideman replied: "(You) should be out polishing my cars coz i don't rate you either."

N'Zogbia who has been overlooked by Tim Sherwood, Remi Garde and caretaker bosses Kevin MacDonald and Eric Black this season, is out of contract in the summer when his £60,000 per week, five-year deal expires.

Edited by Villan4Life

What I find most objectionable about him is his genuine belief that had he been started for even 10 games this season he could have saved us.  Now it doesn't matter that this belief in itself is utter cobblers.  What bothers me is that it is his application and behaviour that resulted in him not being picked.  He created the reasons why he doesn't get picked, and then puts it all on other people like it wasn't his fault.  rocket polisher.

Â