Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/05/2016 at 12:45, PussEKatt said:

I heard that Man $ity want him.They dont have a player in that "sitting on your arse donig nothing"position.

True. They sold us Micah Richards last season 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2016 at 12:45, PussEKatt said:

I heard that Man $ity want him.They dont have a player in that "sitting on your arse donig nothing"position.

They signed the player to fulfill that criteria from us last summer....

• Like 1

On 27/05/2016 at 12:46, Stevo985 said:

There's this thing called Google now...

I prefer Trents countdown timer. Its much more dramatic, we could have had a 10 second countdown at Villa Park with fireworks and party poppers. 

I'd have paid for that. 

Certainly he's up there with the worst of the worst. No pride ,no work ethic if any club in the UK sign this muppet I'll be amazed.

Thankfully we won't see him or Richardson again...just another 20 odd to get shot of!

6 minutes ago, SeanO said:

Certainly he's up there with the worst of the worst. No pride ,no work ethic if any club in the UK sign this muppet I'll be amazed.

Thankfully we won't see him or Richardson again...just another 20 odd to get shot of!

#DiderAgathe#Neverforget

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

#DiderAgathe#Neverforget

Not when you factor in the cost to the club. Agathe was a fat piece of shit but he was signed on a free and disappeared shortly after. CNZ cost us almost £10m and then a bucket load in wages, without delivering a single thing for us. 

Definitely the worst ever.

Â