Daveburnside

2 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Anyone with high blood pressure or rage issues, do not click the below link

https://twitter.com/CharlesNzo/with_replies

Highlights include:

@Shaun Teale - "you should be out polishing cars"
@Shaun Teale - "I don't clean my car, someone else will because I'm lazy"
@some villa fan - "I have never been relegated"

link doesn't work for people who are not on twitter as Charles N'Zogbia has his tweets protected :D 

Edited by Villan4Life

DMX is a total joke and has pissed whatever talent he had away on drugs and has (at least) 12 children with 6 different women

Think he fits for the moment, no doubt Gabby will be Fatman soon enough thou :)

To be fair Charles is quite quick witted on the social media.

He doesn't care about football or what you thick, he cares about  money and has pocketed at least £10m. Don't start a twitter war. you won't win.

Edited by rodders0223

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The day I see n zogbia released is the day I laugh. Another has been footballer. Only few weeks until this piece of garbage leaves

The problem is, the joke's on us. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

To be fair Charles is quite quick witted on the social media.

He doesn't care about football or what you thick, he cares about  money and has pocketed at least £10m. Don't start a twitter war. you won't win.

I actually don't think he's particularly witty. I know some on here think his tweets are sort of amusing and I fully support the idea that he's allowed to defend himself from any abuse he receives in whatever manner he decides. I agree there's zero point in starting a twitter battle with him.

However, I've not seen anything he's written as being clever. You'd think after five years and copious amounts of free time, he'd have been able to sharpen up his witticisms. 

But no, like his playing attitude, they're half hearted too.

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1

Anyone who defends this cretin or laughs with him rather than at him deserves to be shot into the sun along with the word removed himself, McLeish for buying him and Lerner for sanctioning a 5 year contract.

There are not many footballers that I actually hate but N'Zogbia typifies everything I hate about certain modern footballers.  No respect, don't care attitude and to put it simply "a money sucking leach".  The type of footballer that sucks the money out of the club and then simply walks away, without a care about whether they have even played.   Should be a national bank holiday when he finally walks away!  Another that I can't wait to see moved to the "Other football" thread.  

**edit**  fair play if he does make a financial gesture to the people facing redundancy but it still won't change my overall opinion of him.

Edited by ferguson1

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I saw that, he's robbed this club blind, I'm not fooled by this gesture, £60k a week for not kicking a ball, £3m this year that clowns taken off us, he's part of the reason we lose money

I won't  argue with any of that but why is he the first one to come out and suggest this? I would have thought the captain should be the one! 

Edited by Barney_avfc

Who cares , played well for Wigan 6 times and dresses like the joker he is. He's never done anything here other than get paid lots of money .

Let's move on and let his sorry ass disappear into the past .

Â