Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

On 2/18/2016 at 17:56, AndyBM said:

hes gone this summer, just hope there isnt a year extension clause in his contract, we dont want that muppet fox to enforce it in the hope of saving money on actually buying a decent midfielder.

this is Villa, he probably has a clause that if he plays less than 10 games a season he gets a 100% pay raise and a lifetime contract

• 2 weeks later...

You would think that with things as bad as they are now, the least he could do was stand up for the club that has fed him for the last few years.Its not like he gave anything back at all.

52 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

You would think that with things as bad as they are now, the least he could do was stand up for the club that has fed him for the last few years.Its not like he gave anything back at all.

Well if he does "stand up and leaves" he would be serving two purposes.

did he? when? If he refused to play he would get fined

Months ago, one of the early press conferences

Garde said something of the effect "I gave Charles a chance and I'm been disappointed that he hasn't applied himself"

Surely Garde just means that sub appearance at Everton was laboured in the extreme and he hasn't been seen since....

Only thing I would say...at least in his long period of exile he at least kept himself fit and obviously still training to a decent standard as he was involved under Garde straight away so I wouldn't question his professionalism, just his effort and milking of a very good contract. 

Serious question, why don't we just pay his contract up and **** him off?
What is he contributing, what benefit is he having on the squad in any way?

Surely even the muppets running our club can realise the effect having somebody like this around has on a squad. He is poison, of that I have no doubt.

Gabby, Zog, Sinclair, Lescott. Buyer or no buyer they should have been shipped out months ago.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, bringbackbigron said:

Read the other day. "N'Zogbia nightmare soon to end". Poor lad on £65,000 a week and not playing, must be torture. I expect he thinks he is worth more.

Cheerio laddie!

#PrayforCharles

We should start a Kickstarter, Justice for multimillionaire layabout word removed Charles N'Zogbia.

Such is my disdain for our current squad, this guy only just sneaks in to my top 3 most hated players.

has played 43 minutes of our league season and amazingly we didnt concede a goal in that time. So why the **** has he never got on the pitch when some other shit players have been getting a lot more game time

while he hasnt been a great signing and far from it he might actually get a pass for me for this season 

13 hours ago, bringbackbigron said:

Read the other day. "N'Zogbia nightmare soon to end". Poor lad on £65,000 a week and not playing, must be torture. I expect he thinks he is worth more.

Cheerio laddie!

The lad should be in a champions league team 

has played 43 minutes of our league season and amazingly we didnt concede a goal in that time. So why the **** has he never got on the pitch when some other shit players have been getting a lot more game time

while he hasnt been a great signing and far from it he might actually get a pass for me for this season 

Now, where's that 'dislike' button?

Â