Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

18 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Dude is one of the best trolls in football, I can't even be mad at him

Pretty much my take.  Although I then immediately swing towards 'he's such a contemptible parasite'.  What he did to us was a **** outrage.  How someone can sign a contract and then do nothing for years just picking up a wage without the threat of being sacked and certainly without the prospect of another club coming and taking him off our hands.  Is there another industry outside sport where a contract can be guaranteed with no effort or return on the part of the employee?  In a fairer world he'd be banned from ever being a footballer again after his stint here.  But yeah, if I could pick up ~£50-60k a week for fondling me plums then I'd probably do that too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R.Bear said:

Just saw the Sunderland highlights, a really good assist and a excellent strike for the goal! 

He looked really good for them to be fair

He will do well and get a 2 year deal. He will have a few good matches and a lot of matches where he is anonymous up until december when he decides his season is done and he stops trying all together. 

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Sunderland are possibly worse than us at spending huge amounts of money on utter dross so fully expect him to sign for them.

Yep its a Premier League of yesteryear team. got lucky with Defoe but other wasters in the squad are on ridiculous contracts like O'Shea, Larsson and Cattermole

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Wonder where he is going to end up. Sunderland didn't offer him a deal. 

Will get a non DP $100k contract in America. Struggle for form, struggle for fitness, will them be traded between some dog shit MLS teams for 18 months and retire. See Luke Moore.

• 1 month later...

I obviously don't wish him any ill health, but the guy is a parasite and someone that I couldn't give two hoots about.  Millions drained from the club on him and for what?  A few goals and assists here and there, well thanks for that.   Word removed. 

Â