Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

52 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Would rip up the Championship. I say offer him a new 5-year deal. Would probably take £40k/week.

Maybe not five years, but at least two with an option of another two. Imagine him running off Gestede. Or taking free kicks around the box. Probably would score 10-15 goals. And another 15 assists if Gestede can get on the end of some of his crosses. 

27 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

What is happening here?

You can tell you are getting to summer when the expected goals and assists come out.

Fun times.

I predict you'll get no goals and no assists

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Would rip up the Championship. I say offer him a new 5-year deal. Would probably take £40k/week.

1 hour ago, YLN said:

Maybe not five years, but at least two with an option of another two. Imagine him running off Gestede. Or taking free kicks around the box. Probably would score 10-15 goals. And another 15 assists if Gestede can get on the end of some of his crosses. 

Exactly how shit do you think the championship is?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

N Zogbia is the kind of example of what is wrong with todays modern day footballer

10 hours ago, villa89 said:

I think it's more for an example of how badly run football teams are in general. They give a player a huge amount of money per week, guaranteed for usually around 4 years. There's no performance related pay and no get out clause.   

This is why people are worrying about the wrong thing when they panic about us missing the new TV deal. Premier League managers and chairmen will find reasons to spunk it all on a new generation of N'Zogbia's inflating the wage bill while offering nothing in return, somebody always does. 

6 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I know he would take 5 years at £40k but surely it would be better to offer him 6 years at £80k? Much more fun in that 

I think we could really clinch it if we gave him free reign to design our kit as well. Think of the plunge in sales just of the training wear we could achieve.  Delicious 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I am confident you are joking.  Otherwise, I will despise every fiber of your being for the rest of my life.  Fair enough?

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This is why people are worrying about the wrong thing when they panic about us missing the new TV deal. Premier League managers and chairmen will find reasons to spunk it all on a new generation of N'Zogbia's inflating the wage bill while offering nothing in return, somebody always does. 

i would imagine teams everywhere will look at our squad and think before signing players on shitty contracts

who wants to place a bet that he will play the best football he has ever played once he leaves us? lol

Not difficult, he would basically need to turn up and kick the ball twice.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

i would imagine teams everywhere will look at our squad and think before signing players on shitty contracts

You a] vastly overestimate the intelligence of Premier League chairmen and b] vastly underestimate the dynamics at play that lead to offering large contracts. 

• Like 1

If N`Zombie cant get motovated to play against clubs like ManUre,Chelski and Arsenal, what makes you think he will get going against Walsall,Charlton and Gillingham ?

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Has he gone yet? Hope he closes the door on the way out

I hope he leaves it open so that Lescott, Bacuna, Gabby, Richards and Guzan can follow him out. 

On second thoughts it's probably not a good idea to leave the door closing responsibility with Guzan, he'll probably flap at it or leave it wide open like his goal this year.

• Like 1

Â