Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

2 minutes ago, AndyC said:

pretty sure zog wouldn't have discussed his situation with a random off twitter.

In that case............ - ignorant, secretive, suspicious so and so !!

There.

He's not getting away with it, even if it isn't anything.....

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think that's all a lie. Every word. Though I conceed you might know a friend of a friend who knows somebody who sits next to somebody, it's all bollocks. So either you've been had or you're having us.

Each to their own.

19 hours ago, Hanky said:

Piss poor management from fox et al. again. Drop N'Zogbia for not taking a wage cut, then not taking an offer for him in January.

Makes sense as to why zog suddenly appeared for two games and then disappeared again.

You know that this 'story' is a fourth hand rumour dont you?

He appeared for 2 games because garde needed to look at every player. 

He looked at him and came to the same conclusion as every other manager at villa park, he's useless, literally....of no use.

It's not his fault he's paid 60k a week though, poor chap

You know that this 'story' is a fourth hand rumour dont you?

He appeared for 2 games because garde needed to look at every player. 

He looked at him and came to the same conclusion as every other manager at villa park, he's useless, literally....of no use.

It's not his fault he's paid 60k a week though, poor chap

N'Zogbia actually looked half decent against Man City when he came on. Two cameo appearances and then completely discarded again when others are just as bad if not worse?

There is another reason other than his ability (of which I can't say I'd speak particularly highly of). I'm sure Garde said himself he'd watched him in training and thought he could be of some use, then he completely disappears.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

We actually have photographic evidence. ;)

i know there is a photo of him at this dinner date but do you really think he would discuss his personal terms of employment with her?

2 hours ago, Hanky said:

N'Zogbia actually looked half decent against Man City when he came on. Two cameo appearances and then completely discarded again when others are just as bad if not worse?

There is another reason other than his ability (of which I can't say I'd speak particularly highly of). I'm sure Garde said himself he'd watched him in training and thought he could be of some use, then he completely disappears.

I agree, he looks half decent sometimes....but he's had 5 years to nail down a place in a poor team and he hasn't. Nothing to do with his fee/wages, he should have been a regular for years. He continually flatters to deceive. He's had chance after chance and has done NOTHING. Why do you think that will change now?

We both have no concrete proof either way I suppose so just a matter of opinion why he's not in the side. I agree he has been a woeful signing, just find it odd how Garde brought him back into the squad for two games then he vanished.

My opinion is he's being told not to play him (whether he would even play him anyway is up for debate). After watching the farce on Sunday N'Zogbia's lack of commitment to the cause would fit right in.

He played well when came on vs City and got 15 minutes in the debacle at Everton when already 4-0 down. Something dodgy is going on here especially since Garde still picks that waste of space Sinclair in match squads

You have a point there!

In all fairness, I Tweeted the Zog when he was rumoured to be joining us. He was in Dubai at the time and I recommended the bar I happened to be in.

Lo and behold, him and a mate turned up and we had a drink. Bear in mind nothing was official, he had no problems telling me it was a done deal. Naturally I went on VT that very evening.

So I can fully buy into Zog telling a stranger confidential information about his career.

Maybe he was trying to get a bit of Balaban action 🤔

• Like 3

We both have no concrete proof either way I suppose so just a matter of opinion why he's not in the side. I agree he has been a woeful signing, just find it odd how Garde brought him back into the squad for two games then he vanished.

My opinion is he's being told not to play him (whether he would even play him anyway is up for debate). After watching the farce on Sunday N'Zogbia's lack of commitment to the cause would fit right in.

The manger cleared this up. He's not interested in playing. Simple.

2 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

did he? when? If he refused to play he would get fined

at the moment I wouldnt trust a thing the club come out with, its that bad I would take Nzogbia word before the club policy 

Â