Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

McLeish tried to sign N'Zogbia at small heath but couldn't agree contract details. A year later he signed N'Zogbia for us. **** idiot.

Wouldn't be surprised when an Arabian club would give him a chance, or even Chinese Super League or Chinese 2nd division or something like that.

I could even imagine him going to the MLS lol.

Guest av1
13 hours ago, Denis242 said:

which club do you mean?

SHA.  It looked nailed on that he was joining them until negotiations stalled, ie he wanted more money.

12 months later Alex rocked in B6 and the rest is history. 

Guest av1
8 minutes ago, ermie123 said:

N'zogbia should not get any mention on this forum anymore he should be classed as gone!!

The whole thread should be replaced with Trent's countdown clock.

3 hours ago, av1 said:

SHA.  It looked nailed on that he was joining them until negotiations stalled, ie he wanted more money.

12 months later Alex rocked in B6 and the rest is history. 

Is SHA Southampton or what?

23 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I despise Sinclair 

Why?

I mean, he's not very good, but I can't think of a thing he's done to evoke anything other than a sigh and shrug of the shoulders.

• Like 2

just think fellow villa fans in years to come once we are reinstated to the premier league, somebody will make a dvd of the clubs worst ever signings, top will be of course nzogbia, second most likely that player who was only here a week, third probably richards.

anyway, we will look back on this with laughter and say what a crazy time it all was for the club, maybe...

Guest av1
3 hours ago, Denis242 said:

Is SHA Southampton or what?

In their early days Blues where called Small Heath Alliance, hence SHA. 

Many Villa fans, not wanting to associate those scum bags with the City of Birmingham prefer to use their old name of Small Heath. 

Wiki

Edited by av1

yes indeed, small heath broke the contract between all midlands clubs back then that nobody would use the name of the city, but because they werent getting any recognition, they had to reseort to asshole tactics, not that we would expect anything less of course.

• Like 2

Â