Rino8

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Mostly debunked as crap I think.

Rumours are that Allison and Robertson had a fight in the dressing room at Leicester after the game (possibly true) and that Klopp did nothing to stop it (why would he, there would have been a dozen staff and twenty other players to do that) then he didn't travel back to Liverpool with the players (who don't all travel together anyway with Covid) and that he then resigned (which seems to have been stitched on for mischief).

He's having a hard time of it at the moment, he's not the most likeable, but I think we can give him a pass.

Leicesters official site and their "save the tears for another day" tweet was probably ill advised and more than a touch insensitive.

Its probably someone trying to make a name for themselves on twitter as we know it eaaily geta shared x100 times

If in the unlikely klopp does go gerrads next i gurantee it

33 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Leicesters official site and their "save the tears for another day" tweet was probably ill advised and more than a touch insensitive.

I'm.no lover of liverpool and I'm certainly dont like klopp bit if that's true (first I've heard of it) who ever tweeted should be ashamed of themselves 

4 hours ago, ender4 said:

I don’t get it.

He was asked in the interview after the game if he thought Liverpool were now out of the title race and he said yes and cried. He's clearly struggling a bit at the moment which is understandable.

I think it might have been Leicester's tiktok admin who you'd assume is unaware of the underlying family stuff and is I guess sort of suggesting that Jurgen can cry when Leicester have taken the title from them - it's pretty poorly timed and was removed.

Liverpool's fan base have seen it, so we can expect the standard measured thoughtful response from them that we've become accustomed to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Currently 17th in the form table over the last 10 rounds having played 1,2 or even 3 (us) more games than the teams next to them 

1  Manchester City Man City         9 9 0 0 26:3 23 27
16  Aston Villa Aston Villa    7 2 2 3 7:9 -2    8
17  Liverpool FC Liverpool    10 2 2 6 8:14 -6   8
18  Newcastle United Newcastle   9 2 1 6 8:14 -6

19  West Bromwich Albion West Brom  10 1 3 6 8:25 -17 6
20  Southampton FC Southampton 9 1 2 6 6:21 -15

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB1?saison_id=2020&min=16&max=25

On 22/01/2021 at 10:37, Genie said:

Have they downed tools?

They think they are already legends  compared to Rush,  Fowler or Dalgleish I feel they still have a little way to go the big heading cheating words removed.  

Yesterday,  always half a yard slower to most things and they hesitate at the back.  The team know they are on the team sheet,  there are no options which is super just after the transfer window as well.

The odd over the top ball with a runner and they fall to pieces now at the back,

It's really excellent to see,  with Henderson out I as we all do,  can only hope it gets a lot worse.  The balance of the team is shot now with the spine of the team in tatters.

If they play someone really good soon I can see them getting properly hammered.

10 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I wonder, how many games would they have to lose for Klopps job to be in danger? Another 3 maybe? 4?

Irrelevant at a guess

Write the season off as a one off 

Although no CL next season could change that and it may be more of a reflection as to who is available should he leave 

• Like 1

On 21/02/2021 at 08:49, Mic09 said:

I wonder, how many games would they have to lose for Klopps job to be in danger? Another 3 maybe? 4?

His job wont be in danger. Only man to challenge Peps dominance. One bad season isnt going to change anything. 

• Like 2

Â