Rino8

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Tbf they've had a horrid time with CB injuries, but they also didn't build a squad to cope with it.'

van Dijk out has had the same effect on them as the Laporte injury had on City last season

We beat them 7-2 with the best defenders available. They were so poor after lockdown but the league was already won

Van dijk out is an excuse, he was back at his level

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We beat them 7-2 with the best defenders available. They were so poor after lockdown but the league was already won

Lack of cover is on Jürgen. They have a top heavy squad. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yes its an excuse but I dont know how you can say he's back at his level. He has performed at a really high level for a few years and he had a bad game against us. That happens. 

16 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes its an excuse but I dont know how you can say he's back at his level. He has performed at a really high level for a few years and he had a bad game against us. That happens. 

18 months he played at a good level. Before that he showed no signs of being a top clsss defender was a good bit of form

What has he done for Netherlands

Edited by Zatman

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

18 months he played at a good level. Before that he showed no signs of being a top clsss defender was a good bit of form

What has he done for Netherlands

I dont know dont really follow Dutch football much but guess they have a poor team. Its more than 18 months anyway. he had two great seasons with them. 

4 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

When was the last time we beat Liverpool twice in a league season?

Just imagine if we managed to do that to both Arsenal AND Liverpool this year?

Feeling rigid...

It was 92/93 same as last time we did the double on Arsenal

On 17/01/2021 at 20:30, TrentVilla said:

I don't know about anyone else but whenever I watch Liverpool these days I get the distinct impression that their front three hate each other.

This is an old post but yes I very much get this impression.

As someone who has captained Salah in FPL this season quite a lot, I've noticed that Sadio Mane hardly ever, EVER passes to Salah. Once you notice it, it's hard to ignore

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

This is an old post but yes I very much get this impression.

As someone who has captained Salah in FPL this season quite a lot, I've noticed that Sadio Mane hardly ever, EVER passes to Salah. Once you notice it, it's hard to ignore

i think it goes the other way as well, my Liverpool friends love Mane and dont like Salah for that reason. Mane apparently will pass more than Salah. I said it before I think Salah will flop if he went to Barcelona and Real Madrid

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

i think it goes the other way as well, my Liverpool friends love Mane and dont like Salah for that reason. Mane apparently will pass more than Salah. I said it before I think Salah will flop if he went to Barcelona and Real Madrid

Oh I'm sure it does, I wasn't blaming it on Mane. I just don't own Mane on FPL so haven't noticed it :D 

Â