Rino8

Does anyone know what our longest losing streak at home is? Even with how crap we were in the PL before we were relegated, we used to at least get the odd draw here and there 

Love listening to liverpool fans on talkshite blaming not spending money in the summer as they rely on spending money to win

Just the 60 odd million they spent on jota, thiago and tsimakis

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Love listening to liverpool fans on talkshite blaming not spending money in the summer as they rely on spending money to win

Had the same ‘discussion’ with a work colleague (born and bred Devonian so staunch Liverpool fan) who then reverted to the old ‘net spend’ excuse.. 

They certainly have a unique way of looking at things do Liverpool fans...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yeah but they only care about net spend 😂😂 strange club

**** hilarious to me that they are struggling.

Got lucky last season that all the other big teams had really bad seasons and they took advantage.

League is tons better imo this season and they are where they should be.

Edited by Big Salad

29 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

**** hilarious to me that they are struggling.

Got lucky last season that all the other big teams had really bad seasons and they took advantage.

League is tons better imo this season and they are where they should be.

The league is really poor this season imo. We're better but the quality of football being dished up is dire. 

• Like 1

Just now, PaulC said:

The league is really poor this season imo. We're better but the quality of football being dished up is dire. 

I don’t think there are many players or coaches putting in 100%. Everyone just going through the motions up and down the league. It’s a very weird season.

Liverpools problems have been evident for a while. Their strikers don’t seem to like each other. Little tantrums here and there when subbed. Players snubbing Klopp. All is not well behind the scenes.

Front three all being "off" at the same time + farcical defensive injuries has all contributed.

Not sure what they will do. 

I think that high press running game is not helped by a game every 3 days.

City have a huge squad and none of the others run quite like them.

To be as bad as this is still quite the feat.

• Like 1

I really get the impression there’s been a fall out between Mane, Salah and Firmino behind the scenes. 

None of them seem to want to pass to one another for months now. 

the only thing they still have in common is the willingness to throw themselves to the floor at any given opportunity 🤣

• Like 2

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Had the same ‘discussion’ with a work colleague (born and bred Devonian so staunch Liverpool fan) who then reverted to the old ‘net spend’ excuse.. 

They certainly have a unique way of looking at things do Liverpool fans...

Why did you reference him being from Devon? 

Â