Rino8

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Nice to think that our 7-2 battering of them was the first signs of the wheels coming off 🤣

Wheels had come off before then just nobody noticed as they believed the hype 

People getting carried away, when all their defenders return to fitness, and if they keep their best players in the summer, and perhaps make a few signings, they will be back to be being at least the second best team in the league next season. Any team would struggle if their injury crisis was so bad that they had to play U23 players in defence, or players out of position in defence. If some of their players are due back from injury would nae surprise if they put a run together at some point this season and still got top four.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Also after sixteen games we were the only team to have beaten them and they were top of the table. So this idea that they weren't very good when we got our win against them doesn ring true, before playing us they'd just beat Leeds, Arsenal and Chelsea, their first three games of the season, and didn't lose again in the league for another thirteen games, in fact we were the only team to beat them in the league this season before January.

Yes people are very quick to write off players and teams. We had the same conversation about Bale a couple of weeks ago.  it might be the end of the road but its too soon to write off Klopp and the players that have been so good for three seasons. 

4 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

It's funny I have mates who support Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool and they're all talking about how 'footballs dead without fans' 'whole season should have an * next to it'

Nothing to do with the fact their are 12 teams now who could all make a case for European football and their are less teams for you to run over is it?

Wouldnt that also put an asterisk next to the title win ;)  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Come on guys, be fair, it wasn't their fault. Massive FA conspiracy or something.

I agree, Real Madrid shouldn’t have gone down that road at that time. It’s their own fault. /sarcasm

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Bet their fans wont like that.

EDIT: Oh wow, just saw that FSG bought Liverpool for £300m. That would be some return. 

I read that but thought it was a bit convenient of a rumour that they reject a big money offer in the week they look like money grabbers with the ESL.  Almost trying to show they aren’t in it for the money by rejecting the offer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I read that but thought it was a bit convenient of a rumour that they reject a big money offer in the week they look like money grabbers with the ESL.  Almost trying to show they aren’t in it for the money by rejecting the offer.

To me it makes them look like bigger money grabbers as £2.7B profit isn't enough for them. 

From what I've heard for years, they are massively all about the money, apparently some of the greediest people in football. 

• 4 weeks later...
Â