Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

On 03/02/2022 at 07:47, rodders0223 said:

Totally unprofessional to criticise a manager coach when he's in line for a high profile job in a very public forum.

This just bad taste. The guy is an absolute prick.

I don’t think there’s any level of unprofessional that is too low for Keane to be fair. I remember reading his autobiography when he was with us and the bloke’s an absolute clown and a bully - even in his own words. All that said… he must have thought Gabby was an absolute waste of space.

• Like 1

On 03/02/2022 at 17:45, foreveryoung said:

Not sure who's worse, Gabby or O'Hara. Both lazy arses towards the end of there careers. O'hara was't even a good footballer, getting kicked out of Wolves.

O'Hara actually was a good footballer but a complete car crash of how to manage a football career.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2022 at 13:17, Panto_Villan said:

Joe Bennett married the sister of one of my uni friends. Apparently he's a really nice bloke, but is *very* shy. Can't imagine he enjoyed the experience of playing at Villa as part of a leaky defence in front of a massive crowd of people that hate you.

I think it was all a bit to much for him. It was a awful time at Villa then. Bless.

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

😂

When your Twitter trolling comes back to bite you in real life. Villa fans and Leeds fans aren't even really beefing anymore, it's just Gabby who still thinks this is going and seems to have a vendetta against Bielsa.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

When your Twitter trolling comes back to bite you in real life. Villa fans and Leeds fans aren't even really beefing anymore, it's just Gabby who still thinks this is going and seems to have a vendetta against Bielsa.

Said it before, it's just manufactured fake rivalry, just ego stroking Gabby. He's a constant, constant joke of a man. Hence a perfect fit for TS. Most fans can see it for what it is at least.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Embarrassment to the club.

most people (hopefully) have the sense to realise that presenters on talksport, sky etc are paid to say controversial things because it generates clicks and don't put all villa fans into the same bucket

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

most people (hopefully) have the sense to realise that presenters on talksport, sky etc are paid to say controversial things because it generates clicks and don't put all villa fans into the same bucket

Yep, my recollection of gabby starting in media was he went on a few shows, said some sensible stuff, talked about Villa... And no one cared...

Said some daft things, called out Danny Mills or that ex spurs / Portsmouth muppet for talking shit about Villa, got a huge reaction from opposition fans, realised what pays the bills and went with it

Now he's just another typical rent a gob 

Edit - I do think maybe villa fans generally do have to understand and accept that an intelligent, well spoken guy talking about Villa every day is not getting a gig on a national radio show... The draw simply isn't there, we aren't big enough 

Edited by villa4europe

Â