Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

15 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Didn't Keane have a fall out with Grealish too?

Think that was Grealish old man he fell out. Think he told him to stop being an attention seeker as he was his agent at the time 

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

Keane said in his interview to Neville, there was 6 or 7 really bad eggs at Villa. Usually you have 1 or 2 in a squad, but we had loads.

That comes back to the manager as well. Lambert couldn't control things. The players were a disgrace but he was a weak manager. 

Gabby and Delph I imagine were bad eggs. Nzogbia probably wasnt like them though he more than likely didnt care which would annoy Keane. Guzan in the end wasn't really up to much and then had spitgate

Then Bacuna 😂😂

Probably a few others led along but too young to know different 

We get it gabby you aren’t gonna get on with every manager/coach that you play under

but come on man, just have that professionalism. Talking like he was the main man at one of the clubs darkest moments in time 

5 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Gabby...sigh.

On another note, I remember Richards complaining about Garde because he was trying to teach him how to control the ball. Shearer and Lineker were lapping it up but Micah was obviously too shallow a thinker to know there might have been a reason why he was telling him that. Pep for example told Sterling how to control the ball so he could always be on the front foot when taking his second touch, and Sterling said it changed his game.

I can just imagine Gabby and Richards being way too simple for any complex training methods. Really boils my blood hearing them speak about Villa now, Richards isn't actually a bad guy but I can't believe Gabby gets any airtime.

Pep was lauded for this yet remi garde is ridiculed. Bizarre

• Like 1

Gabby did do one interview where he was quite reflective about the later years of his time with us, and kinda sorta admitted tht he wasn't a great professional, but he seems to have drifted back to the idea that it's all a big joke, and unfortunately it just isn't. Every fan who turned out to watch us lose week after week after week was helping to pay him while he did this. I guess you can say that fans are mugs, really, maybe that's fair enough, but then you can't really expect those same fans not to get cross when you're joking around about mugging them off.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Adman said:

It's time we had a new premier League top scorer please

problem is players don't hang around long enough these days. ollie is on 19 but will probably take at least 4-5 seasons at his current goalscoring rate and he seems to always have a transfer rumour hanging around him

we're really looking for a youngster to burst onto the scene and become a 1st teamer at a young age. archer?

It's embarrassing for our club having him on the radio,

he talks about Keane couldn't understand why the players he coached at villa were not as good as the players he played with at United,

no Gabby , the players in that current villa team didn't work like the players Keane was used to.

I'm no roy Keane fan especially after he walked out on his country at Japan World Cup, but he is right. 

Agbonlahor will probably surround himself with other wastemen hangers on, massaging his ego and therefore think he's not making a clearing in the woods of himself. 

On 03/02/2022 at 12:01, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

How does this prick not realise these stories make him look bad and completely unprofessional? With attitudes like that in the squad, it's a miracle Lambert kept us in the league for so long.

He's an absolute embarrassment.

What a child. Pleased with himself in that he thinks he chased someone out of the club. The bloke is a charlatan. Whatever your thoughts on Keane, he’s had considerably more success and I assume more football know how than that sentient word removed bean bag. 

6 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

What Gabby fails to realise with his banter or perhaps he doesn’t care, is that a lot of good people will have lost their jobs when we got relegated. We would have had redundancies from top to bottom and a lot of tears in the process. 

Obviously this isn’t all on him but he contributed to this and if it happened to me, I certainly wouldn’t be impressed listening to him making light of the fact.

The bloke is an idiot. 

2 good friends of mine lost their jobs at Villa when we were relegated. One of whom divorced and had a breakdown in the following months. Whilst that leach stole a living off us. Infuriates me. 

• Sad 3

Â