Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Are you saying gabby is better than Watkins? 

You got holiday tomorrow or usually drink like this on a school night? 

Gabby on fire was better than Watkins yes. I'm not a Watkin's fan, especially this season, you ain't gonna get me to say he is better than Gabby at his best.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Gabby on fire was better than Watkins yes. I'm not a Watkin's fan, especially this season, you ain't gonna get me to say he is better than Gabby at his best.

This is true. His last 5 years at Villa have skewed peoples perception of him. Those first 5 years or so he was great. Immense pace, power , great in the air and good shooting off both feet. Not many defenders could cope with him. He could roll anyone and in a foot race win every single time.  

• Like 3

On 18/06/2022 at 19:20, Zatman said:

Interesting question. Who would be considered more of a hero among fans. Grealish or Gabby? 

Grealish by a country mile.   Gabby was good for three or four years, he was on our books for ten.  Even at his absolute best in the O'Neill years Gabby wasn't anywhere near the footballer Jack was.   I've been a Villa fan since the days when David Platt and Paul McGrath were in the team and Jack walks into the best Villa XI I've ever seen but Gabby wouldn't even be on the bench.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

You can blaze Gabby all you like, but at least he gave us some great games, not like the shit being served up now. Got one of the quickest hat tricks too against Man City, 7 minutes I think it was, lets see the likes of Watkin's do that, has he even scored a brace??

Is this serious? 

17 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

You can blaze Gabby all you like, but at least he gave us some great games, not like the shit being served up now. Got one of the quickest hat tricks too against Man City, 7 minutes I think it was, lets see the likes of Watkin's do that, has he even scored a brace??

I've never muted someone in VillaTalk before. 

That's about to change. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

And I thought a forum was all about opinions????

It is. I tend to agree with your point but still don't like Gabby for the lazy bastard he became.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

HairyHands? Like the ITK that was on here? Or Richard keys have hairy hands?

Was an old joke that people used to call him as he had hairy hands when Sky started.

• Like 1

Cheered me up just remembering Richard Keys. What a spectacular way to get fired, him and Andy Gray where at the peak of the punditry game at that point. Must of listened to that clip about 100 times back when it happened. 

Do me a favour love!!!! 😂

• Haha 2

Â