Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You might be able to revive it tweaked come June..

Gabby Gabby Gabby Agbonlahor......

He's out the door, he's out the dooooor.....

What side are you on dont give those blosers ammunition!  ;)

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, TRO said:

Well, we have had our differences on Steve Bruce.....but with Gabby, I'm with you.

However, my main feeling towards him is one of extreme disappointment.

I do not understand for the life of me, the choices he has made, but he has made them and its a bed he must lie on.

i feel sure in his later life he will regret the opportunities, he passed on.

I guess a lot of it is down to intelligence, something, i always thought Gabby was short of.

Not sure Agbonlahor functions on that sort of level, bless him.

His daftness was something I always loved about him.

17 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Hopefully we won't need him to lift the crowd.

This was the one game he'd have been useful for this season.

Welp, hopefully he can hand Jack the baton as Blues killer.

We shouls still have him sit right by the Bues dugout, for effect haha

If we found ourselves in the position that promotion had been secured with a couple of games left, I could see him getting a run out for sentimental purposes to say goodbye. 

Big IF I know, but that’s the only way I see it happening though. I wouldn’t begrudge him that.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

If we found ourselves in the position that promotion had been secured with a couple of games left, I could see him getting a run out for sentimental purposes to say goodbye. 

Big IF I know, but that’s the only way I see it happening though. I wouldn’t begrudge him that.

I hope so, would be nice to say goodbye. Yes things turned sour, but he gave us some good memories. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Last home game of season. Would be good to see him. I think despite all the negative things in recent years, he would get a great reception. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think despite all the negative things in recent years, he would get a great reception. 

His name was chanted today along with John Carew. 

He'll get a send off even if it is at the last home game and him coming on to the pitch after the game has finished.  As others have said the only way he is getting game time would be if we are already promoted and he gets a 10 minute run out.

• Like 1

Guess we won’t see him again then. No sentimentality here. He had talent of some sort and decided to leech off the club and be a fat bastard and try to show up once or twice a year. Can’t remember who gave him that last big contract but it was a mistake. Been a waste of space for years and attitudes like his were the cause of our demise. 

He has the sort of intellect that will piss away his wealth within a few years too, which will probably be a fitting end to the Gabby saga. 

• Thanks 1

Â