Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I’ve only watched 12 minutes of the above Gabby interview, will listen to the rest later. So far he seems really pleased with his partying, and as long as people laugh at his stories he will continue to be proud of it. I love some insight into Villa behind the scenes but this crap from the MON era is just embarrassing for the club.

That picture of him in the pitch with his spare tyre around his waste spoke volumes for me. But also that it wasn't nipped in the bud by the manager.

On another note, only found out recently his daughter is in my lads class. My lad even failed to mention it when he went to her birthday party 🤦‍♀️

Posted (edited)

The only positive side to him in my opinion is the way he triggers blose fans with his goals esp at the sty.

Apart from that, I never saw him as a footballer per sé......in his physical prime I only really saw him as a sprinter who played football.

He wasted whatever talent he had. I have no doubt if those arsenal rumours were true,  he would've been off like Peter Andre up katie price's f@nny. As it was, that move never happened so he opted for so called legendary status at villa and took the mick.

But that is just my opinion....

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

Â