Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I can see it now. 0-0 at 80 mins

Gabby comes on and scores

then we all love him again for a while maybe a week or two

What a fickle bunch us football fans are, I mean did you ever say to your self *There is no way I am going to sing Steve Bruce claret and blue army ^

I certainly said it :wave: Brucie Brucie give us a wave 

Gabby is not just motivated against them....( for what they have said about his family in the past)......its a Reckoning.

Edited by TRO

I wouldnt play him. We need these points, no need to roll the dice on mind games or Gabby having a fantastic swan song. He is our 4th choice forward, I would sooner see Grabban.

If we were not in the automatic promotion hunt then I can see why we might play him, but now? No, we just need to play our strongest in form team.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robtaylor200 said:

I can see it now. 0-0 at 80 mins

Gabby comes on and scores

then we all love him again for a while maybe a week or two

What a fickle bunch us football fans are, I mean did you ever say to your self *There is no way I am going to sing Steve Bruce claret and blue army ^

I certainly said it :wave: Brucie Brucie give us a wave 

Have you met @Dave J?

:trollface:

29 minutes ago, romavillan said:

If he's fit enough for a 10 minute cameo I'd have him on the bench, just for the **** of it. They would still shit the bed just at the thought of him coming on for the last 10 and scoring.

No no and no - what message would that send to the person who has busted a gut to make the previous matchday  18? I'm sorry it's ridiculous he offers nothing imo and should not be given such an opportunity without proving the right to it again imo 

• Like 3

I can understand if he features. I reckon the players would to. It's a one off game. 

Edit: it's a purely psychological thing. His presence will mess with the blues players heads. The crowd will also get lifted. 

However I think we'll already have a decent lead so there probably won't be a need to bring him on anyway. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

13 hours ago, TRO said:

Gabby is not just motivated against them....( for what they have said about his family in the past)......its a Reckoning.

Doc Holliday? If so ‘very cosmopolitan.’:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Next season he wont be here so we need to rely on winning these games without him. We have enough quality in the side to win it. just everyone needs to be on top of their game 

Hopefully next season we won't be playing Birmingham either so these games might not matter.  ;)

Just thought it be nice to add him to this game just to piss blose off and give us a psychological fear over their fans on the day.

Fwiw He is a horses for courses player now and nothing more. His one course is a Derby match v Blose and nothing more.

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Hopefully next season we won't be playing Birmingham either so these games might not matter.  ;)

Just thought it be nice to add him to this game just to piss blose off and give us a psychological fear over their fans on the day.

Fwiw He is a horses for courses player now and nothing more. His one course is a Derby match v Blose and nothing more.

Quetsion is though who do you take out? davis or grabban? cant have gabby davis and grabban on the bench

Â