Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

In theory if the rumour that he was assured Benteke was staying was the reason for this, would people change their mind? It does seem rather coincidental timing. I'm willing to at least hear his side.

In theory if the rumour that he was assured Benteke was staying was the reason for this, would people change their mind? It does seem rather coincidental timing. I'm willing to at least hear his side.

Not material enough to force such a U turn in my opinion.

Does he know City are just using him to fill their English quota? Probably, I wonder if he will regret the decision, should he fail to make the squad for the Euros next year. 

He wont though.

England managers have been picking big club squad players over in form players from lesser teams for 2 decades.

Word filter needs updating.... "Word removed" needs to be changed to Delph.

I think we'll adopt it voluntarily.  "You absolute **** Delph".  Has a nice ring to it :)

We'll probably not get the chance to boo him since he'll never get any games for them. Wish him all the very worst at City.

tickets around the dugout for the home match will be at a premium...i would pay a fortune and wouldnt watch the match ...just give him $hit

who can sneak a pigs head into the ground?

Â