Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

10/07/15

"Who are these f**kers I've basically just given Villa £8m and the fans are calling me a word removed. I'll teach them a lesson they'll never forget. Give me a week and watch this space"

17/07/15

Ha ha!

Have you seen his recent quotes?

Do you really think he is that intelligent ;)

Well done to City and the FA aswell, the homegrown rule is sure helping the English national team, all those english players who will be sitting on cities bench.

He's 25 now, he's going to improve more training with world class players every day and playing 25-30 games than training with good Premiership standard players and playing 30-40 games.

Well done to City and the FA aswell, the homegrown rule is sure helping the English national team, all those english players who will be sitting on cities bench.

He's 25 now, he's going to improve more training with world class players every day and playing 25-30 games than training with good Premiership standard players and playing 30-40 games.

:trollface:

Unknown_zpsmukthg4q.jpeg

• Like 1

How did the media get him to go a long with this made up bullshit?

**** Delph, can't believe people were prepared to defend him, he's pure scum, I wish him nothing but bad luck and I hope his career goes downhill fast. 

Has he signed for then other club in Manchester then? I'll wager you're without a trophy come May next year

Edited by Robbie09

Has he signed for then other club in Manchester then? I'll wager you're without a trophy come May next year

Think somebody on here already owes me £100 but I'll take that bet no problem.

What's his wife name? Pretty sure that gold digger has been messing his head up. God i hate women sometimes, only thinking about themselves.

I think it's Mrs Delph 

She's responsible for this. I'm 100% positive.

Â