Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Popped into PaddyPower in town to check the Ashes score and they had SSN on....I must've stood staring at the screen for a good two minutes when I noticed the news scrolled along the yellow....disbelief was not the word.

I sort of understood his position a week ago but staying, giving out another statement and then leaving again, he's in thw Hodge category for me now and deserves all the stick coming his way.

I take back the praise I gave him after he decided to stay(LOL). I would say he's going to be feeling abit silly for saying what he did the other day, but I'm sure the money will help dry the tears.

I'll be honest losing Yorke hurt probably because I was 10 and loved him to bits.

Losing Milner hurt because you there was a very very good player in there, he was horribly miss managed at Man City played on the wing when he was tearing it up at centre mid for us but hey Yaya Toure was probably the most complete midfielder in Europe during Milners time there.

Losing Benteke will hurt because on his day he's a monster and he's still young and you can only wish we had a better team around him the last few years.

But, Ashley Young, ya he was probably the most exciting player in recent years at Villa but my god he'd been stale 18 months before United over paid massively for him.

Stewart Downing was another when we got stupid money for an average English player who couldn't cut it at Liverpool, it's the same story with Fabian, granted we aren't getting as much for him as Downing but I for one definitely won't be crying over him, I also won't be upset that an employee has left a company for more money, will I boo him next time he's at VP, of course, (if he's on the pitch) but come on, we're grown men, onwards and upwards.

Â