Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I would have loved to travel over for his return to VP but I probably won't so please let the atmosphere be incredibly hostile. Boo him like no player has ever been booed before.

If he'd have kept his mouth shut, then no problem. It's a big move and he's earned it. Just don't tell lies about f***ing loyalty when you obviously don't have a loyal cell in your fragile body, you f***ing word removed. And if you're going to lie, then don't do it f***ing twice.

I've had a good think about this and i'm still of the opinion that he is a bit of a word removed.

He's gone from being a rich man and a potential club legend to a very rich nobody who will no doubt have a few medals in his cabinet that will mean very little as he will more than likely have watched them be won from the bench.

If he had kept quiet and not come out with all this loyalty bollocks then he would leave with my blessing, whether the club put him up to it or not he should have kept quiet.

Extremely disappointed in him.

Hmmmmmmm. I've had a good think about this and i'm still of the opinion that I am a bit of a word removed.  :D

Ok, so I've had another good think about it and whilst I may well be a word removed, at least i'm not a lying, disloyal word removed. (all the time)

**** word removed. Absolute **** word removed. This makes Downing look positively honourable and I hope Delph gets barrels of abuse from all sides of VP when he returns (although he'll probably just be on the bench).

It's not the fact that he's leaving, it's the way he has gone about it.

Break a leg please you prick.

Gutted, angry, disappointed and maybe in denial! Something doesn't sit right with this whole saga though. It doesn't make sense that he isn't in Portugal. We all know about his wife but as a professional footballer I don't think that is a substantial enough reason to miss allegedly the most important training regime of the season. Plus he could of always just flew back. Either he is an absolute turn coat or there might be something more sinister. Maybe reading between the lines but does anyone thing Lerner might have something to do with this. With speculation of Man City interest and not travelling to Portugal we signed Gueye as his replacement yet Delph stated he did not want to go. Could Lerner have pushed the issue having purchased his replacement? If this is the case Sherwood won't be best pleased and could be reminiscent of O'Neill and the Milner scenario. Either way this is a dark time to be a Villa fan and we have been treated terribly. 

Absolute word removed. Can't wait for the shocking abuse he'll get at Villa Park. Pathetic little worm.

Edited by bose

Â