Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Delph: "Decision to stay initially was purely based on the emotion and feelings that I hold for the club...

Delph: "... rather than looking at the football opportunity that had been placed in front of me."

What complete and utter bollocks

Delph: "Decision to stay initially was purely based on the emotion and feelings that I hold for the club...

Delph: "... rather than looking at the football opportunity that had been placed in front of me."

Holy shit, there is someone who is paid good money to advise this man and this is what they came up with?

I gotta get a new job.

Go **** yourself you miserable ballsack

Rest assured the feeling isn't mutual. Now go and count your money you reptile 

• Like 1

Vastly over rated player. All left foot, cant head, cant tackle, can't take set pieces, inaccurate passer, doesn't create anything and very rarely scores.

I think Sherwood will make us a much better team with the Benteke/Delph money anyway. Delph was an okay player but very easily replacable, never an England player in a million years

I can understand this, but he shouldn't have talked after sort of deciding to stay. Just like he shouldn't have talked in January.

• Like 3

Ciaran KIll Switch Engage!  I repeat Kill Switch Engage!

(Kills Delph)

(Clark returns to Bodymoor Heath)

Now to turn that KIll Switch Off.  That's funny... THERE NEVER WAS A KILL SWITCH!

(glorious shot of Ciaran walking into the sunset as his favourite song plays, which is probably Freebird.)

Vastly over rated player. All left foot, cant head, cant tackle, can't take set pieces, inaccurate passer, doesn't create anything and very rarely scores.

a neutral reading this would think its sour grapes but he actually doesnt offer that much except a decent dribble. zero end product

Â