Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

'My darling, we've been engaged a while now will you marry me?'

'Yes of course i will' 

'Good, then lets do it'

'Who's the best man'?

'Its got to be Randy, it can only be him'

....'Darling, i really enjoyed my honeymoon, managed to stay in the Prem, Got picked for England and had two days out at Wembley. Not bad really in five months'

'Oh my love, i'm glad you enjoyed it. Now we are together things are looking up' ' the next few years will get better and better'

'Darling, i have a confession to make!'

'Oh yes, go on what is it'?

'Well, someone else offered me a bit on the side'

'What'!! 'Thats a disgrace, you have shamed me and my family'

'Its ok my love i didnt take anything on offer, even though she was well stacked' 'i refused it'

'Oh thats good' 'I am delighted, but you shouldnt have looked but i forgive you'

'Thats great my darling i feel a lot better now, I know lets re-new our vows' 'I really love you'

'And we really love you too'

One week passes by....'Darling, i want a DIVORCE!!! 

• Like 2

Just ... y'know, what with his history 'n all.  Let's just wait until he's actually gone cuz everything today has come from everywhere BUT the horse's mouth.  We could all love him again in 24 hours time ... again.

• Like 3

Just ... y'know, what with his history 'n all.  Let's just wait until he's actually gone cuz everything today has come from everywhere BUT the horse's mouth.  We could all love him again in 24 hours time ... again.

Not a chance. This isn't rumour, he's been shown walking out of his medical today. Even if he changes his mind again, **** him.

I don't think so. He was filmed leaving his medical. 

It's over.

Not a chance. I wouldn't trust him ever again.

Just ... y'know, what with his history 'n all. Let's just wait until he's actually gone cuz everything today has come from everywhere BUT the horse's mouth. We could all love him again in 24 hours time ... again.

No sorry not this time, even if he changed his mind again or it fell through he has burnt his bridges now.

No way back for him with the fans even if he stayed.

taking them a while to announce it

it would be funny if he he did a U , U , U turn I suppose but I guess they have someone working on a  speech for him to come out with at his press conference that doesn't make him look like a mercenary word removed

taking them a while to announce it

it would be funny if he he did a U , U , U turn I suppose but I guess they have someone working on a  speech for him to come out with at his press conference that doesn't make him look like a mercenary word removed

Too late amigo.

This from the OS

Aston Villa can confirm that Fabian Delph has exercised the release clause in his contract and will join Manchester City.

We'd like to wish him success in his future career.

rmdSxh.jpg

• Like 1

Â